DeVry University-Illinois

« See more reviews of DeVry University-Illinois

I actually don't have any complaints.The school is very great, the classes are small, the staffs are great, the professors are very helpful and they also check on your grades and calls you to find out if you need tutoring with your class.Classes are hybrids , so you get to work at your own pace and also the classes are only 8 weeks long. It is a great school to get your degree from faster, specialy if you have a very busy and demanding life schedule.

Chamberlain and DeVry are considered separate school yet we're in the same building. My general education classes are taught by DeVry teachers but I can't get the MAP grant because Chamberlain is a new school where as DeVry students get the MAP grant. I'm being taught in the same classes, teachers, and cirriculum as DeVry. They don't have grants or scholarships in this school.

The most frustrating thing about Devry are the instructors do not take the time to talk to the student, one -on-one. The instructors do not take the time to explain the subject throughly so we the student can understand and I we the student have to seek help. That is the most frustrating problem I have at Devry.

The somewhat uncertainty of anything. I am taking online classes and everything seems a bit rushed, but I'm getting used to it

Have not started yet, but they have been nothing but helpful, so I don't know anything with is frustrating at this time

Paying the high cost of my internet provider since I am an 100% online student

can't think of any thing right now