DeVry University-Illinois

« See more reviews of DeVry University-Illinois

My school has blended learning courses. This means that the classes meat on campus and also have to do online work. This helps lessen the stress load by giving us the chance to work independently at our own pace online. There's a limited amount of instruction received in the class room. The class sizes are small. There's no more then about 15 students per class so you can get individual attention from the instructor if needed. The instructors are available to help you out if you need more understanding on something.

The best thing about school is the ability to gain knowledge and better yourself. I think that education is very important in the process of finding one's purpose in life and also one's place in society as a productive member. School keeps one's mind occupied with positive and useful things and therefore using one's time effective and productive instead of creating problems. School is also a good socializing place, one can meet peopel with same interests. To me school was always important and always will be.

The best thing about DeVry University is its career focused and current classroom curriculums. DeVry is second to none at keeping current on what type of knowledge is needed to be successful in the industry as well as forecasting which industries will soon be high demand. This school is excellent for anyone trying to specialize in a particular industry or looking to find a path into a new one. Classroom sizes vary and the campus offers a relaxing environment unlike overwhelming universities.

The best thing about DeVry University is the option to attend school full time in an online environment. I am 42 years old and working full time. I realized too late in life that if I want to have any growth opportunities within the workplace, that I need to have a degree. DeVry University's online programs allow me to continue to work full time to help support my family and also attend school full time from home so I can earn my degree without sacrificing my family time.

With DeVry University I was given the tools to not only succeed in a class setting but in the real world as well. DeVey mentally and emotionally prepares you for what is challenging tasks that await's their students with open arms and we learn to embrace these challenges and to push ourselves further and stronger. DeVry has helped me to realize that I can accomplish anything that I work hard towards and put my mind to.

The best thing about this school is that it's organized and you can see where your money is going. Also the teacher's actually care and wants you to pass. If you fail a test they will immediately notify you to set up a meeting to get you on the right track. There is no way you can flunk out if youre motivated.

The best thing about my school so far is the amount of support available. I have not had a question or problem so far that someone has notbeen able to help me with. The staff is very knowledgeable and and more than willing to help.

I like that I can get my degree quickly and the classes directly relate to the field I am studying. By getting my degree quickly it allows me to grow with my company and get a better position within the company.

I would have to say the best thing about my school is the staff. I feel this way because they go out of their way to take the time to help you no matter what the problem is they are always there for you.

It offers the flexibility to take online courses. The assistance provided by the staff is outstanding. Communicating with the professors is easy.