DeVry University-Illinois Top Questions

Cynthia

The worst thing is that some classes are only allowed to be taken online.

Anjali

The worst thing about my school is that for the Health Information Technology major, it is necessary for me to take classes in the city of Chicago.

Raymond

a

Maria

I thought tuition was very expensive, especially because I didn't receive financial aid. I had an excellent experience at DeVry. I never had a problem with scheduling for classes or any school related activity.

Purvi

There is not a lot of social activities in this school. You can make friends during class but this is a commuter school and many people might not live near you to hang out or study with out of school. The food is expensive so I always bring my own food. They don't give out stats about the school like h ow competitive it is and how many students graduate and apply to this school as well as how many got accepted.

Erin

I haven't fond anything bad about this school.

aaron

Perhaps the worst thing about our school is that we don't have collegiate sports teams. So many other industries have the privilege of having competitive sports as a big part of their school, however DeVry doesn't.

Tracey

I just started school with the online Devry. So far i haven't had any problems with anything. If i had to choose the worst thing about my school would the cost, its is very expensive to go to school there. Books and materials alone are expensive. But to me that would probably be the worst thing about my school.

David

na

wesley

lots of assignment and paper writing