Edina, MN
DeVry University-Minnesota

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University-Minnesota

Patricia

As a high school senior, I had high hopes, big dreams, and unrealistic ideals. I also came from a working-class family where neither of my parents went to college. These things affected my success the first time I went to school. They say hind sight is 20/20. I am now 41 and a returning freshman in college. If I could go back and have a talk with "that girl", I would tell her to pay attention to the kind of classes that she likes and stick with it. Trust what you do well and don't get distracted by finances. Always keep your goals in sight, or you will get side-tracked. I would tell her not to be afraid to try and succeed. There are so many struggles I have had over the years because I did not finish that she could avoid. Finally, I would tell her that I'm doing it and doing it well. Never give up, girl!

This school is great for people who work during the day, but would like to finish their education. It is also for someone who likes a little non-traditional style learning, and wants professors who have current, practical knowledge in their field of expertise. DeVry is also great for someone who needs flexibility. DeVry also offers a good reputation and employment services during and after graduation.

DeVry University-Minnesota administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.