North Brunswick, NJ
DeVry University-New Jersey

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University-New Jersey

Eric

I would have said to myself: Take your time to look inside and realize what you want from life. If you are not sure, that's OK. Try to at least develop and plan and a timeframe to complete the goals you choose. Spend more time refining your gifted talents you have. Focus more on researching what graphic design is and how to best get involved in the field. Learn as much as you can about computers. Your true friends will always support your dreams and goals as well as give you real critiques. Work on developing strategies to make time for everything and make lists to breakdown things into more managable tasks. Always believe in youself, don't every give up!

It would have helped me a lot to really understand the workflow of how the courses are structured. Also, I would have liked a detailed layout of each of my classes so I could be more prepared.

A driven person with good work ethic with a passion to accomplish their goals. Also, having strong computer and typing skills is recommended as most work is done on computers.

Alberto

My background was a military experience, I never knew or imagined what college life was going to be. I have to admit since I was out of school for more than three years before I decided to go back to college it was a bit nerve wrecking. I knew that I lack confidence in myself, I was always doubting myself if I was going to be able to successfully complete college. Once I was in college again I was surprised how friendly the staff, professors and even the students were. It almost felt like a family and it even reminded a little of my military life. Throughout my college years I quickly learned that one had to really remain focus, motivated and self discipline in order to achieve the goal of graduating college. I knew that there was very little error for mistakes. My college life completely change my thought process, it opened up my mind. A major milestone in my life was when I finally graduated from college. Immediately afterwards I felt that my career had finally begun. It is because of my college education, vision, dedication and hard work that I am where I am today, happy..

When I came to this school I was not really paying too much attention on how much my education was going to cost me, I was more interested on how my future was going to be after I graduate. Having said that I was completely blind sided to how I was going to be able to pay for my education. If I had the opportunity to turn the clock back in time I would have done my research a little bit better and probably would have gone into a community college at first.

As a whole the school is definitely geared towards adults who are interested in returning back to work. Having said that the most frustrating thing about the school would have to be the cost of it. I believe the main reason behind it is because it is a for profit school. Yes, it is true that it a for profit school but I believe they should have better reasonable tuition costs. That's the most frustrating thing about the school. I'm a firm believer that education should not be about maximizing profit, it's about opportunity.

natasha

My school is very geeky and technical. I love it.

My school is very geeky and technical. I love it.

Devry University is known to have graduates with the technical skills that would put them in the top of their fields

If I can go back into time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I tell my self not to apply for any credit cards that I couldn't afford to pay. Also, I would make sure I would hand in my 12 page research paper in on time, because if I had handed the paper in, I could have received an B+ on it. Also, I would tell myself to make sure she goes into working with computers. Working with computer runs through your blood, and you are very good at it. Don't necesssarily wait six years to figure that you wanted to become an Business Analyst for a major company. Our father was a computer science major at NYU after coming over here from Haiti, and right now he would be proud of both of us.

Malcolm

The first thing I would tell myself is to try to do your best in school now this will allow you to have better opportunities for college after high school. You will need to focus on your grades in order to be able to develop your study habits a head of time for college. Don?t just try for the bear minimum just to impress your friends because though they may hang out with you now they will probably not be around in the future. Your grades are the greatest reflection of what your potential is as a student and you want to make a good impression for colleges to notice you. The second thing I would tell myself would be to study and take the PSAT and the SAT test. Though you will have to study harder than you did your whole life this will be another stepping stone in making an impression on colleges. This test will open the opportunity to go to bigger schools and may also help in getting larger scholarship amounts. You will need to buy extra books on taking this test but this is also another investment that will go toward your future.

The worst thing about this school may only be that it does not have a large variety of degree programs. But in that retrospect they focus on what degree programs they do have and that is very helpful for those that want to be a large part of the IT field.

Devry University is for anyone that has a will to acheive high goals in the Computer Industry or and kind of Business Management areas. I would recommend anyone that is determined to succeed to come and talk to one of the advisors and professors at this school. Anyone that likes to have a hands on relationship with their instructors will be very happy at Devry.

Agnes

The only advice that I would give to myself is to not let anyone or anything get in the way of my goals. I would have liked to dorm and expierence the college life, but I see some of the people who actually do dorm. Drinking becomes a big part of many people's lives. I, however, am more oriented and I would like to graduate and have my degree to start my life in the business world.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone who is ready to start their career as soon as they graduate. Someone who is very goal-oriented.

It is a trimester school, therfore I will have my bachelors degree within 3 years. I can make my own schedule and select the days and times that are convient for me.

DeVry University-New Jersey administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.