Charlotte, NC
DeVry University-North Carolina

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University-North Carolina

Jasmine

Whats unique about my school, is the fact that my school is accredited, therefore you could graduate earlier than expected. Then within six months of graduation, their will be careers lined up for your acceptance, in your career field as well as outside your career. I would also considered my school, because we have one on one session as well as hands on projects.

My college experience has been nice, and very valuable. It has been very hands on, and the instructors and faculty has been very helpful throughout the time, I have been at this college. I am really looking forward to 2013, when I graduate so I can have careers waiting for me, from help from my college career service advisor as well as internships that will have completed during my junior year.

I wish I could have, applied for scholarships, before I came to this school. I only have been here for one year and two semesters, and i'm just now applying for scholarship. Therefore, my student loans would be smaller, then what they are now.

This schol offered me everything I was looking for in an online school and it was close to home. The tuition was lower and I would be able to complete two degrees at the same time.

I have gotten a lot out of my college experience. Some things that I have learned are: study and work hard, pay attention, set goals, and always have a plan and stick to it. I also made some friendships that will last throughout college and after. If I could to back in time, I would do things a little differently. I would definitely research majors, select one, and stick to it. Some of my instructors were very helpful. They would give good advice and direction. It has been absolutely valuable to attend school because I have a lot of knowledge and experience that I would not have had without school. It has prepared me for the job market. It has also prepared me to strive for greatness. In my career, education is very important and continuing education is even more important. My work is always changing and I am forever learning new material. I recommend everyone to attend college, not only for the education but for the experience. There is so much to experience that will be beneficial in life.

Juretta

If I could go back in time to speak to myself as a high school senior, I would say, its okay to not know what you want to be when you grow up. College life is really what you make of it. I would tell myself find a group of people that are of like minds and goals and make those people your support team. Even if that support team changes its okay...that's apart of growing up. Academically its not a bad thing to change your major, take only 12 credit hours to achieve your goals or take more than four years to graduate. Have fun. Remember you are very fortunate to be sitting in a college class room so make the best of it.

I don't believe there is a person that shouldn't attend school unless after high school they personally lack the desire or motivation .

Currently I don't have a frustrating things about school.

Marcus

My classmates are fun, energetic, goal-oriented, and determined to get there school work completed.

My school is best known for there drive to see there students suceed to the best of there abilities; Offering as much help and flexibility as possible .

If I was to go back in time and tell, ?High School Senior Marcus?, what he really needs to accomplish with the transition to college I would say a few things. First would be to make sure you get the highest score you can on the SAT test. The higher, the better it will be to get in a standard university. Secondly, make sure you apply for as money scholarships as possible and please volunteer your time more to get community hours for the scholarships you are applying for. Thirdly, make sure you research the schools in which you apply to. Apply only to the ones you, yourself, feel comfortable with. Also, please apply to at least 10 to 15 universities; just to give you options and what is offered at each college. Fourthly, make sure you go to college immediately after school and do not procrastinate about it. The longer you wait, the longer it will take for your career to get started. Fifthly, have fun with school, be positive, meet new friends, and stay focused on your degree.

Daniel

Study harder and keep your dreams, you can make yourself a better person by putting education important in your life. Don't let other people make choices for you, that not going to help you in life later. All it takes is one person to change this world we live in, and I believe you can be one one those people that can make a differnce in this world today. I am not talking about running for office or anything like that, this world now days people are lay-off from work and more and more homeless going on. Look at yourself 47 years old lay-off from your job, should have gone to college then going into the work place. With the some good education I feel you ( Daniel ) hey you man, hey I am talking to myself. You could make some kind of business that it would help out alot people beside yourself with employment and a place to live. If we the nation don't take care of our world today, there won't be a world for younger people coming up behind us. Because you didn't take things back here into your heart

if you want to, you can do classes on line and the classroom also. Or just do either way classroom or online

DeVry University-North Carolina administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.