Oklahoma City, OK
DeVry University-Oklahoma

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University-Oklahoma

Attending college really gave me the time to not only develop who I am as a artist but who I am as a person. I have learned a lot about myself in how I learn and communicate with others through my experiences at college. I went to a school where I knew no one and had to find my way of paying for college on my own. Going through that allowed me to meet many people and really push myself to work hard and keep my priorties in line. The professors in my college have all been very helpful. I have chosen a career that is highly competitive and I believe that without my experiences in college I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have already in my photography. I think that an education is one of the best rewards you can give to ones self. I know that my educational experience has been the most important aspects in shaping who and where I am in life right now.

Connie

Since I just enrolled, I would have to say the staffs. They are friendly, full of smile and have answers to all my questions. They make me feel at ease when I visited the campus.

I went to community college right after my military hoping to cut down cost and transfer to a 4 years university. My major was Electronic Engineer. I was so close to getting AS degree in Micro-Electronic, so I went for it. I worked while attended college, and during my last semester in Contra Costa College, my employer referred my to a new position as Field Service Engineer, which only required AS in Electronic. Once I started that position, it took me all over the country leaving me with no time to transfer to a 4 years university. I kept putting school off until this year, where I had to give up traveling to have a family. Along came my daughter and career change, which put me in competition for a better pay. I have no other choice but return to school for my BS in order for me to make enough money to provide for my family. I gave up my career for my daughter, why not go all the way and make it a better future for both of us. BS degree, it's a MUST!

Devry OkC is a small campus with friendly and helpful staff that 's ready to provide you with answer to your questions.

Angelique

My college experience has been a unique experience and it has allowed me to be able to become more diverse in my life. School has taught me the importance of being on time and being punctual for class. I am grateful that my school is diverse because it has allowed me to be more open to different lifestyles and different cultures.

I wish I would have known the full price of the school.

The flexability of the school and how quick I am finishing my degree.

DeVry University-Oklahoma administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.