Fort Washington, PA
DeVry University-Pennsylvania

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University-Pennsylvania

Daniel

This school is challenging at times, but the professors, always stick by and help you pass the class. I'm not a fan of math at all and i panic every time i had a test, i emailed the professor for homework questions even asked him if he can help me out and look over my work. Within minutes i got a reply and he pointed me to the right directions and formula to do my work properly. This school is greatly appreciated in my book, because of this professor I'm moving to my 4th and final year in college.

Jared

I believe that DeVry university is a great college to attend. I have been to a lot of schools before making my decision to come to DeVry. I went to another school for a short period of time and did not like the experience at all. In fact, the experience was bad enough to make me not want to go back to school. I came across this school and I was blown away with the care and hospitality of the staff and teachers. Immediately after the interview for DeVry I knew this would be a different experience and gave it a shot. I am very happy I decided to go this school. I encourage anyone who is looking for a school to at the very least check out DeVry. If I had to do it again I would choose DeVry every time.

Caitlin

Only worried about themselves.

Only worried about themselves.

I would tell myself to wait and hear back from my first choice of Bloomsburg and then if I didn't get in apply to other schools before just going with the first school to accept me. If I didn't get into any at first to take a year off and find myself because after the first year or so I became serious about writing a novel and then it was a couple of years later that I decided I wanted to become a teacher because I was always helping co-workers and such with homework for themselves and their children.

I'm not sure I would tell anybody to attend because of my experience there.

Jason

Like i said in the previous question i havent started classes yet.

Like i said in the previous question i havent started classes yet.

I would tell myself to stay in school and not take the G.E.D. 10 years after dropping out. Everyone makes mistakes, and i would definitely let myself know that. I am 33 and trying to get my education now. Even though it is never to late to get an education, i could have been done years ago and had a decent job.

Im not sure. I havent started classes yet. I start July 9 and am very excited. If i would have to give an answer to the question, i would have to say the hours of the night classes. 6:30pm - 10:30pm

Robert

From my college experienced that there is a time for work and a time for play. The academic abilities that are asked of a student are fair, but not always easy. Students have the choice to pursue a career of their choosing. This experience has been valuable to me in the way of educating me in my field of study, but also educating me on how to behave in the professional world.

Anyone who love video games, hanging out, and interested in business or computers.

Not very well organized administratively. The people in charge of student processing and monitoring is not very good.

Loida

My classmates are self-motivated and ready to learn no matter the circumstances, in order to achieve their goals.

My school is best known for placing students in great jobs that lead them to high achievements.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I'd be in shock. Tracing back to such a life would feel like a dream come true. Knowing what I know now about college life, I would advise myself to set aside all influences and emotional struggles in order to stay focused on the reality of my future. As teenagers, most worry about wearing the fashionable attire, dating the cutest guys, being at the top of the class; it's all a goal. Once you reach the college experience, you realize that everyone doesn't care what position you have anymore. As a matter of a fact, people care about their own personal lives and making sure that the professor is sticking to the curriculum and promptly replying to emails about our grades. High school seems to be the experience of a person's life that either breaks or makes them. It actually did both for me. Knowing what I know now, I?d tell myself to seek MY passion and fly with it without looking back. Life is given in order to make the best choices possible. "Persue your passion!"

DeVry University-Pennsylvania administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.