Sandy, UT
DeVry University-Utah

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University-Utah

Jason

Most my classmates are working moms and dads, trying to make it through school while providing for there family.

The greatest thing I could tell myself, if I had the chance to go back in time, would be to finish before I had three beautiful children, and was married. I love my family, but I know that it would have been so much simpler had I just finished when I had the chance, instead of waiting because we didn't have enough money. Now I am going back still don't have the money and have a lot more expenses with the family.. I would tell myself to buckle down and get it done. don't let anything stop you.

My school helps those of us that are trying to do more with our lives a little later in life. They are trying to help me get the education that will provide me with enough to take care of my family.

DeVry University-Utah administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.