Arlington, VA
DeVry University-Virginia

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University-Virginia

Denise

DeVry University is a small campus, that have great professor to teach students on campus and online. The professors are very noce and help students with their work. The college is drug free and no drama, crimes and violence. The college have a great room for students to eat and watch television. And also have a video game room for students to play video games. Every month the staffs would have a chess contest, eating contest, bowling contest and other activities.

The advice I would give myself when I was a high school senior would be never be afraid to go to college, make sure to have good grades and make the honor roll every semester becasue it really paids off by getting plenty of scholarships. Most scholarships require activities. I wish I would have been in plenty of sports and activities but I never had the time because I was always going to church at nightly or being with my parents at home.

I tell my friends that my college offer on campus jobs for students to work for tuition payment. They let students borrow labtop computers to use for class. And students can eat in classrooms accept for lab rooms. The classes are very small and easy for professors to help every student. The campus is very quiet. There are different races of people to met and get along with in class. DeVry is the best college to go to and get a degree.

William

DeVry is reasonably priced, their academic programs are well structured and flexible, and they do their best to make the experience comfortable and stressless as possible for the students.

I would say to myself, "understand and examine what your interest are to better understand what it is you want to do in the future. College life is not all about academics, it's a social network and it provides psychological guidance to understanding yourself as well. Also, make the decision early to go to college, the transition is much easier and what you've learned in high school is fresh and familiar once you get into college and easier to retain. Statistically those who attend college and graduate with a Bachelors degree more than doubles in salary over those with a high school diploma. Furthermore, attending a college presents opportunities for you to become successful in your career choice and personal life. "

I brag about how DeVry's staff and administrators cater to the needs of the students and analyze various situations to resolve their issues; financial, academic, or personal. In addition, the professors do their best to help students to understand and complete the necessary objectives for the course.

Felix

My college experience was a mostly positive one, I learned so much during my time there, and I am not just talking about the course I studied. The best thing to come out of college for me was that I learned a lot about myself. Going to college was definitely a positive experience, not only did I gain valuable qualifications but I met some wonderful people who I remain friends with to this day. I also learned so much about myself and I feel that I have grown so much as a person since going to college. It may have been hard financially and I certainly didn't have the busy social life that most students do but going to college was one of the most positive things I have ever done in my life and I don't regret it one bit, in fact going back for my graduate degree is what I have always dreamt about.

The worst thing about my school is online classes but without that i would have graduated due to my busy schedule.

A student who is not dedicated, committed, and not ready for real life to experience and ready to be in career filed should not attend Devry University.

Kathryn

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to get ready for a big change. I would say that it is going to seem confusing and overwhelming at first, but there are going to be people there to take care of me. I will make some friends that will stay in my life forever. I would tell myself to set up a monthly budget so I don't waste too much money, and balance the food I eat with my daily walks to and from the metro. I would advise myself to get used to the idea of teaching myself and taking the initiative to get the most out of my education. Finally, I would say that it may not all make sense at first, but it does come together in the end, and I will be proud of what I will achieve.

Someone who is not good with or interested in computers, is not prepared to teach themselves, is not motivated enough to keep up with online course components, and is interested in playing sports and having many different social activities at the college itself

I brag about the fact that my major, Game and Simulation Programming, is an accelerated program, so even though we don't get summer breaks, we finish our programs much faster.

Kenneth

I'm not really sure what my school is best known for. From my experince at the school, I can't really say what the best thing is.

There are a few things I would be mroe than happy to tell myself if I was to go back in time. One of the first things I would have told myself was to stop being so relaxed in my last year. Yes, I did graduate, but during my senior year slacked and I could have done a little better. Might have enough done a little better to prepare me for the work I was going to do in college. It was somewhat difficult to get out of the slump of slacking off after being in school again. Another thing I would have told myself was to have better money management . My habits with spending money weren't that bad to begin with but now with how thing are, I would have a little more money in my money to use towards school if I been more responsible with my money. The last thing I would have to tell myself is to try my best and don't let the transition from high school to college put me down.

My answer is the same for what my school is best known for, I'm not really sure. The school itself is fine, haven't be able to fine anything about the school that screams "worst thing."

DeVry University-Virginia administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.