Milwaukee, WI
DeVry University-Wisconsin

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University-Wisconsin

Charissa

Well, knowing what I know now since I have been attending college. I think I will definitely do so much differently. I will take more time to research different schools, comparing them financially, convenience, and even according to my comfortablility. I will not try to take as many loans but try much harder to find other alternatives to have some financial freedom. I will focus my mind on studying harder and not putting anything to the side. I will try to learn more about what my responsibility as a student is; so that I can make things easier for myself. Keep in contact with my financial and Academic advisors. I will make sure I take advantage of every opportunity there is. I've realize that college is about growing into an adult and not always calling on my parents. Being more prepared for what can possibly happen in the future will be my pusher to do what is right in my years of college. College is awesome, but don't let it take control of you!

Devry University is a very much wonderful college. Devry Universtiy is very challenging, it helps to make your mind work. There are very nice instructors for each class. Tutoring is great, and your Academic and Financial advisors are very helpful and makes sure that everything moves smoothly during your attendence at Devry. Personally, Devry University has one of the very best online learning database that just catches your attention and keeps you interested. The class are challenging but it great to have the option of online or onsite, and even some courses do half and half. Devry is very convenient!

Devry is a wonderful; but the only thing that will most likely drop down its ratings is the fact that this school is very expensive. When attending Devry University you will definitely have to be on guard with you financial aid, loans, grants, whatever the case may be because you will be spending quite a bit. While attending Devry university it will definitely take some serious financial planning.

Robert

The school is unique in that their online courses are very comprehensive and the professors are great instructors. I can work on my own schedule and pace. I find the course work challenging and fun. Other schools I considered just weren't as well set up and I had worries about their degrees being as well recognized in the industry I want to work in.

I would give myself the advice to really persevere. College is worth every second of my time and the options that are available to get a degree are amazing. I would explain that no matter how badly "we" had goofed off in high school, college is the most important thing I will do in my life to make my life the one I want to live. I would also point out that the money concerns can be solved with, really, only a small amount of effort and that the investment is worth it even to the point of depending on student loans.

DeVry University-Wisconsin administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.