Downers Grove, IL
DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management-Illinois

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management-Illinois

Melissa

I don't know I go online, but the students online are nice. We all try to help each other.

My favorite class is the computer labs, We have a weekly discussion with two different questions where everyone participates. This is online. We can get some pretty good debates going. I am going into computer forensics to stop the bad guys. NO because I go online class.

That its not that easy, ask alot of questions, don't be afraid to talk to your teacher

Valerie

As an unconventional student, I appreciate all the help the DeVry Staff has given me. Even though I have faltered, the DeVry University academic team has seen to it that I have every opportunity to correct my mistakes and achieve my goals. With this kind of caring and expertise (because they do know how to steer you in the right direction), I will be able to reach my endeavors. I can say that every time that I have had a question or problem, I have gotten an immediate response and result. Thank You, DeVry Staff

JANELLE

My school is best known for its graduate level and the support granted to us by the faculty. They also host a number of job fairs and they help students find jobs after graduation.

My school made the registration process very easy and they worked with me on all the required documents that they needed. They were patient and they gave me time to get my documents while I started school. The Professors are great and they offer free tutoring at anytime when needed.

I would say that college can be stressful and it takes allot of dedication and time, so working hard and maintaining a high GPA is important. You need to stay focused and concentrate on the future, keep a poitive attitude and your hard work will pay off in the end.

Alyssa

My classmates are just like the classmates at my previous college. Many participate and many don't. Some are very into the discussions and some do not say a word, which is sad because our class is online so there is no embarassment or being shy. Just pure laziness from not caring about their education.

Going back in time just a few short years ago, I would have to let myself know that everything will be just fine. I remember being very nervous about going to college, getting lost, being late, not being able to find parking..etc. If I could go back just for one day and give myself a tad bit of advice I would tell myself everything will be just fine. I would let myself know to be over prepared for everything, go to school a little early and study; this way you can get a good parking space to! Also if I go early the first day I would know exactly where my class was as well. I would tell myself to spend more time at the campus in the library, I would also tell myself to use the Online Library for research papers, it is so much easier and they even cite your information for you! I would tell myself to spend more time on homework and studying tests; don't take breaks or go part-time, you'll be done before you know it. I would be done by now if I really had the chance to do this.

When I talk about my school I let people know how helpful and friendly they were. They practically did everything for me to get me in the school. The classes I have taken so far are informative and fun, not dull. I also enjoy having my own schedule since they have a complete program online.

Gregory

Online so we don't see each other face to face. All discussions have been pleasant and candid.

Greg, go to college early and prepare yourself for the "real world". Going to school now will be easier than trying to do it while having a family and a career already in place. Focus on your studies and get great grades. Make grades your passion so you can brag about your GPA on a resume. It will not always be easy and you will feel like quiting sometimes but those are the moments that matter the most. How you handle those moments will define how you handle difficult situations in the future. When things get tough, buckle down and pound through it. School is only a piece of the puzzle for you to be successful so focus and move on to the next phase. Enjoy school and enjoy the new experiences you will encounter. If you ever find yourself feeling like you can't succeed or so fustrated you want to give up, don't be afraid to ask for help. That is why help is available and asking for help will become a tool you can use for the rest of your life. Never be too proud to do so.

Don

Hardworking and focused

Hardworking and focused

A good school in the field of buisness and management.

I would have a lot to say, first of all to stay focused and get your degree finished. I would be sure to meantion that i could have had two degrees in the time that i still haven't completed one, and that most of all i have potential. For the first time in seven years I have a 4.0 GPA and that if I would have stayed focused i could have had it the entire time. Social life doesn't matter as much as you might think when you are eighteen, and an education can get you to an even better one with a little dedication. I would also tell myself if I continue down the same path I would be 25 with a wife, a child, and another on the way; all while working forty to sixty hours a week and going to school full time, time is precious take care to use every moment to its fullest, and remember most of all save your money, every penny you can.

Brandon

This school can be attended online, on campus, or a combination of both. This is also a privately owned school so it has a different approach to education and cost than traditional state schools.

Find out what degree or degrees you are interested in. Determine which courses are required for completion of the degree. Take as many courses as possible from a lower cost school such as s community college but be sure its credits will be accepted by the school you wish to acquire your degree from. Research your potential career for stability and demand to ensure you will be able to find a job once you are finished with school. Look into transfer scholarships, some schools will award scholarships to students that transfer in a minimum of 20 credits fron another school. This is limited to students with good grades so always ensure you do everything in your power to achieve a high GPA. This will give high value to transfer credits, potential jobs, and will ensure you are getting the most out of your investment. I know this is good advice because it is born from the mistakes I have made and wish I had been given the same advice when I was ready to attend college for the first time.

It has an online option that allows adults to attend school on their own schedule. It has a very unconpromising high standard in its engineering degree and proves to be too much of a challenge for many students.

Tamara

You graduated from high school in 2001, and you lost my mother two months before you graduated. You need to wait on attending PPCC because you need to give myself some time to grieve and not jump right into college. You need to focus on yourelf for alittle while, and then when you're ready, apply for PPCC again. When you get accepted to PPCC, work hard, have fun, and enjoy yourself. If depression or any other problem arise, do not be afraid to talk to anybody at the school. They can help you achieve anything you set your mind too. Once you obtain your Associates in Mutlimedia Graphic Design, and you want to continue, do a lot of research on the Universities that interests you. Make sure that they want to be a part of your success, and you focus on what you want to focus on. Your education is very important, so please do not neglect it when things get tough. Working hard and sticking with it will be worth it in the end. It will be your biggest accomplishment!

I wish I knew about this school before I tried Kaplan and AIU. I royally screwed myself by going to these schools, and being kicked out because nobody took the time to see how they can help me be successful. DeVry really make sure that they do anything they can to help their students succeed especially when they are going through hardships which I do often. If I knew about this school before, I wouldn't be worrying about how to come up with tuition since my financial aid ran out, and I'd be going for Design instead.

The advice I would give myself would be, not to be afraid to be myself. There's a lot of peer pressure out there. People want to fit in and be accepted. I, like most kids, wanted to fit in. That caused homework to take the back seat sometimes. Judgement can be altered based on what other people think. If I could go back I would stick with the things my parents taught me. I would focus more on school work and bettering my life for the future. I did really well in school but at this point in my life I feel as if I could have done a lot better. Following the crowd is not as important as it may seem in high school. I think more teenagers need to understand that. Live life better at a young age so you can have a better and hopefully easier life as a adult. I wish I would have went straight to college after high school but I didnt. It was a tough decision to make when I decided to go to college. I had a kid and a full time job, but I fought through it and made it.

The best thing about DeVry is the access to material. You can complete all of your classes online such as I did. I thought I would not be able to attend college due to my child and work schedule, but i was able to do finish with online class. It was a blessing that I was able to do all of my course work from at home or during break at work. I am so happy that online classes are provided. It gives more people chances to do things they may not believe they could do.

Natalie

Very career focused and driven with resourceful and motivational faculty and staff. Small and close knit campus and classroom sizes so students feel recognized and heard. Knowledgeable and inspirational professors who give quality instruction and attention to students.

My classmates are well diversed and open minded which gives an overall feeling of acceptance. Everyone seems to be goal oriented and very aware of what it is they want to do and what they need to do in order to get there. Majority of my classmates are always eager to learn and help others in need.

Knowing what I know now about college life and making the transition I would give my high school senior self useful advice that would help overcome many future obstacles. For starters I would make sure that I did not solely rely on financial aid and loans to pay for my schooling and would commence applying for scholarships early on. I would not want myself to underestimate the importance of exploring free alternate methods for funding my education as opposed to accepting the accumulation of debt from student loans. Most importantly, I would not want financial obstacles to stop me from achieving my educational and lifelong goals. Lastly, I would also tell myself to learn and understand the importance of time management as it will come in handy almost instantaneously upon arriving to college. This means being able to say no to friends when there is a big test to be studied for, making time to produce quality work, and not getting easily sidetracked. College is one of the most critical times in one’s life because you are paving the way for your future and without being able to manage your time efficiently you just may find yourself left behind.

DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management-Illinois administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.