Dickinson State University

« See more reviews of Dickinson State University

Dickinson State had the number one nursing program in the state. The accounting and teaching programs are also rising in respect through out the state giving our small university a big name. DSU was once a teaching school but is now being known for many other programs. The attendance of DSU has been rapidly rising over the past years, bringing in students from all over the United States as well as many internal students. DSU is known for great things and is on the rise to many more.

The staff at Dickinson State are friendly and helpful. If one needs to figure out where a class is or need help finding a book at the libary the staff will provide what help they can. Many of the teachers are more then willing to see a person after class if they have a question about their assignment or want to know one's grades.

Our school is a great school for their education program. Students come from all around to get their teaching degrees in Dickinson, North Dakota. The whole town supports the college and the activities. The opportunities are endless.

Dickinson State University has an excellent nursing program. The NCLEX pass rate last year was 100%. They continue to strive to get a pass rate of 100% The program is hard and students need to dedicate themselves to the program.

The school I go to is most likely best known for the amount of foreign students that are currently attending. We now have about 48% of the student population that is not from the United States.

DSU is best known for their international program. They have a tremendous amount of international students each semester than most colleges in North Dakota.

Affordability, casual atmosphere, lots of international students, great distance learning programs.