Dickinson State University

« See more reviews of Dickinson State University

All things considered, I believe that the meal plan that is offered and the food that is served in the cafeteria are the worst aspects of this school. This year the meal plans were changed; all students living in on-campus dorm halls must purchase the unlimited meal plan at a flat rate. All students living in on-campus apartments must purchase a $500 meal plan. With the diversity of students and poor cafeteria food, many students don't feel that it 's necessary to purchase the unlimited plan, as it may be a waste of their money.

The worst thing about my school is how small the surrounding town is. There is not a lot to do for fun with friends when you want to get away from campus. Also, the school does not have a big exercise room for students not involved in sports, and I would like to see a bigger one. This is so more people could exercise, and there would be more machines or activities to choose from when exercising.

The worst part of being at Dickinson State is the amount of partying that goes on. It is not directly linked to school events, but the school does not do anything about the students who show up drunk to school events. It makes social events not as enjoyable when the peers around you are being rude and loud.

Dickinson State University is located in a small town where opinions of activities outside of school are limit. While this does mean its force a person to focus on thier studies, one can easily become bored with the lack of chooses. I spent more than one day in my dorm, wondering what I should do that day.

I really do not think there is anything bad about my school. They are great. They will try to accomodate you in anyway they possibly can. The only bad thing I can think is that they are located in Dickinson, only because I live in Bismarck and do not want to move.

The worst thing about the school I attend is the cafeteria food. The food is so bad. I know they are currently working on improving it but at this time it is really bad. There is usually no taste and usually there is not a very good selection.

The thing that I found most irratating about Dickinson State it that they do not have a separate social sciences department. The social science are under the education department and this can be very confusing for an incoming student.

It is in a small town that doesn't have a lot for college kids to do. However, the town is very family oriented. If you have children, there are loads of activities for them to do and cost effective ways to do them.

What I consider the worst thing about Dickinson State University is the weather. The snow fall will probably be the hardest thing for me to deal with other than that, Dickinson State University is great.

I think the worst thing would be the parking issues. There is very little parking on campus and it is hard during times of inclement weather when you have to walk a long way in order to get to class.