Dickinson State University

« See more reviews of Dickinson State University

This school consists of many athletes, some that may not have gotten the opportunity to participate in a college sport elsewhere. Anyone that is looking to continue their athletic dreams and excel in academics, at the same time, should attend Dickinson State University. Also, a person that adapts well to diversity and a growing economy would fit in well at DSU, as Dickinson's population is rising due to the oil boom.

The type of person that should attend this school, is someone who is looking for a wonderful experience and a welcoming, close community. At this university everyone's friendly and is looking to help each other out. Someone who wants to make new friends and memories, while getting a good education, is the type of person that needs to attend this university.

I think that the students we have here now are what we need they are kind, caring individuals who will help to the best of their abilities and would point a person in the right direction to find better help.

The type of person that should attend Dickinson State University is the kind of person who can work hard in school and at their job when it is needed of them but also knows how to relax and enjoy life.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone who wants a small, family like enviroment, where you know the students and the proffessor all know you by name.

Any kind of person could attend. We have people from all over the world here and everyone seems to enjoy going to school here.

Someone who does not mind Chinese people