DigiPen Institute of Technology Top Questions

Mitch

The kind of person should be very passionate and driven. Those that attend and succeed at this school are for one very passionate about video games but also very driven to work hard.

Veasna

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who is truly passionate and serious about being involved in the video game industry, whether in be in the arts, game design, engineering, or computer sciences. This is a school that demands a lot out of their students but in the end, the reward is a strong foundation to enter into the industry as a professional. People who attend this school should be ready to work hard and only be working hard.

Jane

If they are not a Christian, they should at least have an open mind when it comes to Christianity and its beliefs. Also, Anderson University is very music centered.

Sierra

Anyone with an interest in cartoons and video games would surely like Digipen. The teachers all have experience in the field, and they have valuable advice and secrets to share to prepare students to make great art and ideas for future animation.

Brynna

Digipen really stresses to incoming freshmen that if they have any doubt in their mind that they can't do the work then they shouldn't come to Digipen, and its very true. Digipen is a tough school and other the strong minded people can survive. if you are willing to be torn apart to pieces then you have the qualifications of a Digipen student.