You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dine College

Titania

Dine College is a good college to start out your tuition, its small and all the professor seem to care about your success in the classroom. All the activities one campus are more than just sports, the workshops of culture and rodeo are very fun and interesting to learn.

saria

I love because its a small town and adults and teachers are willing to help you. No one is scared to step out of their comfort zone. There are cook out and everyone comes together. The actives are always fun and groups the security are always around, I feel safe.

FIRST NAMEcecilia

fresh out high school, adults lost their job, unemployed, barely returing to school again, stayed at moms, and yes they are

all natives which is navajos

Requal

The Advice I would give myself is "College is not that bad, if you stay focused. The transition is going to take a while to get use to, but you'll get the hang of it. You're not alone, there are going to be advisors, classmates, and tutors available to help you. Before you think about giving up because you miss home, your parents are a phone call away for reassurance. Always think positive, not negative, because you need to move forward and make something of yourself. You have to set goals, so you know what you are striving for and so you can achieve them. College is different than high school, by that I mean there is no drama and nothing to worry about, just maintain good grades and you'll do great."

I have not encountered anything bad about this school, so I do not know what the worst thing about the school is.

In my opinion, I think everyone should go to Dine College. It is for anyone.

Rudy

It is best known for teaching the base of navajo teachings like navajo philosophy and the understanding the corn pollen road way of life. It also has a ceromonie club that does the "Blessing Way Ceromony" for the college students so they can be clear minded for mid-term or finals.

Well this is closer to home and i feel comforable being around my own race and here at Dine College I can do that. I also think that the professor has more patient for the students learning. It is also a good way to get some college credits then transfer out to a major college or university. Mostly all classes here are transferable. I am navajo and Dine college also teaches navajo culture and lanuage. Its not just any college.

Well this is easy. I guess. I could tell my self that every thing I am learning here in High School i have to use in college, so pay attention to your teacher. Learn them problems so there will be no hard lessons in college. Everything will be much easier in college if you get A's for every class in these senior years and not to mess around. I would tell myself to succeed in this life because right now i came back from the future and I want to tell you that your having problems with solving your lessons in college. So concentrate and learn. I would tell myself to Think, Plan, Life, and Reward Yourself with these steps to succeed here in college. These are the words tha i would tell myself.

Kameron

I would tell myself to do better in high school first of all. Most colleges want students who work hard and are dedicated to their school work. Next would be to follow through with the pre-college stuff. Such as turning in applications, opening up your options to not just one college, learning more about the schools you are planning to attend. Then apply for as many scholarships as you can. The money will definitely help with all your colleges expenses. And then just be prepared to make the transition to college. Because it's a llittle different then high school. You're on your own, no parents to tell you to go to sleep, home cooked meals are gone and you have to feed yourself, managing your schedule and time, and don't be afraid to meet new people. College is an experience like no other, so just enjoy it, work hard, keep those grades up. That's what I would tell myself if I could go back in time.

More knowledge of the school, such as what degree's they offer, campus life.

If you're the type of person who is expecting a huge college experience, you shouldn't come here. Also if you don't like small towns with hardly anything to do.

• $725

Dine College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.