Dixie State University Top Questions

Living in the dorms. Worst possible place to live. I can't stand the people in charge, they don't relate to the students at all, and they are overly strict to 18 and 19 year old people. We're adults now, and we don't need rules to be strictly enforced like we're elementary school kids on an overnight field trip.

Alisha

The most frusterating thing about Dixie State College is that there is hardly any student involvment or activities! It is difficult to get involved and when you do there is never a very good turn out of students. The college seems a little more like a high school than a college, but there was a lot more student interest in high school.

Kelsee

Not as many class options ans i wished i could have.

There are just to many students. to many activities and books cost way to much.

Luke

I'm not really frustrated with anything, I love it here. The most frustrating thing I can think of is the movie theaters here aren't the best, they aren't bad but they're just not super great like the ones you get in big cities.

It's so competitive to getting into the programs

Heidi

Math.

The most frusterating thing about my school is that there is a lot of competition in applying for programs! It made me work harder then ever to get the best grades possible so that I would have a better chance of being accepted to the program that I wanted!

Mitchell

Financial stress. I know its not the schools fault, but it is my biggest issue in my life as a college student.

I can't think of anything really frustrating about my school.