Dodge City, KS
Dodge City Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dodge City Community College

Sierra

I am so glad that I picked DC3!! They are close to home but they also have such a welcoming environment!! There are tons of things to do in Dodge City, whether you like ice skating during the fall, or driving around looking for your new favorite taco truck!! Dodge City has it all!

Zak

I do not enjoy my time at Dodge City Community College and cant wait to leave. It is very small and I don't enjoy the classes or teachers. The school is low funded and I don't have many friends there. If I were to give my overall opinion I would recommend another college unless you plan to get your degree here. Most credits don't transfer to a university.

Kaetlyn

Dodge City Community College is a place where you can get a good education, meet friendly new people, and play a sport in which you can be successful. The class sizes here are remarkably small, giving the professors the opportunity to give their students one on one attention to better their learning process and get extra help if needed. Personally, I have struggled in my Physical Science class, but because of the small class sizes, I was able to go in and get extra help and the professor knew my situation and was able to help me to where I succeed in the class. There are many new opportunities to meet new people. There are small class sizes and the team sports make it easy to meet new people. Everyone you talk to is friendly and eager to help you and there are many groups and clubs where you can meet and talk to people. Sports at Dodge City are a very big deal. Everyone gets involved and goes to football, volleyball, or any other sporting event. Everyone comes together to support our sporting teams at Dodge City. It's more of a community than a college and we are all a big family here.

Sergio

After my first year of college at DCCC, I can say that I learned to love the campus. Although Dodge City may be on the smaller size, the campus makes up for it by having all the different buildings walking distance from one another, plus it has tons of flora and fauna around to keep you company. On campus, there is flowers all over often on the flowers are pollinators of every kind. It's a very beautiful campus over all.

Blane

I enjoyed visiting and plan on attending this summer to play football. I enjoyed meeting the coaches an some players an look forward to living my dream of playing college football. I thought the dorms were awesome an can see myself living there an enjoying it. The campus was not to big so I feel I can be more involved.

Paul

Dodge City Community College is a great school for students to get away from home, to experience a small town in Kansas, where it humbles you greatly. The experience here is no other as people are from all across the nation and globe, mostly athletes but we all share a great mind and vision of attending a four year university and Dodge helps push us to be ready for that time to transfer to the dream school of our choice. You have to get involved to succeed as there is competition, for those who want to thrive. Its a great setting to prepare you for the real world and fast to mature at your future.

Tiffany

I think the worst thing about my school is how small it is. Word spreads around fast and it's hard to trust people.

I wish I had known about all of the incidental fees each semester. Because I had no other scholarships this year, I had to pay $600 for fees each semester.

If I could talk to my high school self, the main thing I would emphasize is that you really do find out who your true friends are. The people you think will never hurt you, most likely will. It will be hard to understand at first, but just realize everything happens for the reason and it's for the best. The second thing I would tell myself would be not to fall for guys so easily. Let's be honest, most guys that are in college are not looking for a serious relationship! The third thing I would tell myself is to do your homework and study on time! Do not write it down in your agenda and say "Oh I can just do this later". You will eventually get close to the deadline of an assignment and stress yourself out because you haven't started it yet. The final thing I would tell myself is to enjoy these years and make the most of it. You won't ever get these years back so take chances while you can and have no regrets!

Pamela

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior I would advise myself to stay as studious as i am. To get involved in school activities and to help out the community by volunteering and doing community service projects because they demonstrate leadership which is what colleges are looking for, a leader. Also i would advise myself to meet new people, be more open and outgoing because there are a lot of interesting characters out there. I would also say to take some time off for myself and not become so immersed in my studies because that will become stressful. I need to go out and have a little fun just once in a while because i need to know how to balance by school and my personal life.

The best thing about my school are the small classes becasue there's more of a one on one time with the teachers. and that helps me learn better. I feel that i have established a good relationship so i can ask them any questions without feeling intimidated and that helps me to understand the material better.

The worst thing about my school is the athletics especially the football team because they are really bad at playing. They have never won a game since i have been enrolled. It is very sad because the college doesn't have any school pride.

Dodge City Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.