Dominican University of California Top Questions

Glynnis

It is best known for it's Nursing Program, OT Program, Psychology Department, Research Partnerships and its amazing internships.

Nursing. There are three girls to everyboy because it. Lately they have been recruiting men through sports scholarships awarding them even if they don't end up playing here.

Dominican University is best known for its nursing and dance programmes, though it also has a wonderful reputation in education and performing arts.

My school is best known for it's nursing program. As a matter of fact, that is why I am going there. Every time I tell someone that i am going to Dominican University, I am instantly told that they had heard that this school had a fantastic nursing program. Even people out of state that i converse with have heard about Dominican's nursing program. With that being said, it is a given that that is what my school is best known for.

Dominican is known for its nursing school and its teacher education. Our sports teams were just moved up to division II and have excellent basketball, lacrosse, and soccer teams. Dominican also now has a partnership with the Buck Institute which offers career and internship opportunities to biology majors.

Geraldo

Nursing

Our nursing program, and our biomedical research