Dominican University of California Top Questions

Kristen

Faculty and staff at Dominican truly see the value in attending college and assure that students do their best and excel in each class. Academic advisors offer a lot of help to students through one-on-one meetings to choose which classes each student should take each semester. The campus is beautiful all year round.

Nayeli

I tell them how beautiful the campus is and that there is always something to do.

The student to teacher ratio. Great professors who are willing to help a student out. Most of the professors have great connections which can benefit the students once they are done with their education.

Brian

I don't brag about much at all.

Callie

Dominican is a small private school, so i always get the classes i want and the attention i need. They ofter great tutoring services that really help me pass my classes. The edgehill dorms are very nice and i really like living here. I have made many friends at Dominican and it is a very relaxed environment.

Since I love my school it is difficult to pick just one thing that I would brag about to my friends but, I?d have to say the peaceful campus. Many people want to go to loud party schools, but that wasn?t for me. I love that my school is so peaceful that you can take a walk and hear only the wind. I love that my school is so peaceful that if you could take your homework outside and complete it without any distractions. The peacefulness is awesome and is something that many other college campuses lack.

Martinique

I brag about the diversity at Dominican, the friendly people I have met in the three years I have attended, the class sizes, the dorm room styles, and the long lasting friendships I have made.