Dordt College Top Questions

Sara

It is frustrating that Sioux Center is such a small town so there isn't always a lot to do, but we learn to make our own fun. It's also frustrating that so many people come from nearby, so they can be cliquish at times.

Erin

The most frustrating thing is that because you are challenged academically, you don't have tons of free time to spend with the great friends you'll find here.

Because of its small size, classes are not always offered every semester or at more than one time slot, so it can be hard to fit in all the classes you need.

Zachary

It's very expensive with not enough financial aid.

Austin

There is not a whole lot of freedom to make it an experience indiviual to yourself. Everyone takes several of the exact same classes, no one can live off campus and different views are only published after careful examination by the school.

Megan

The most frustrating thing about my school is their regulations about overload credits. Finances determine learning in some cases. In situations,like my own where I am fully competent to take on more classes, I am not allowed to do so becuase my financial status does not allow me to pay the hundreds of dollars to take on the additional credits.