Drexel University

« See more reviews of Drexel University

Since 1999 Drexel has built one new building on campus a year. It now has a law school, a medical school, and an endowment approaching 500 million. The finance program now has a trading floor, guest speakers on a regular basis, drexel students attend a yearly competition in Canada where we compete against other major schools in a financial contest geared toward portfolio management and trading. Drexel Investment Group now has the ability to have a few students manage part of the endowment. What I'm trying to convey is that Drexel is constantly changing in a positive direction.

I well positioned university for students to enter the real world. An outstanding work internship program for the students to experience the real world and at the same time they are afforded the opportunities for work when they graduate and the state of the art technology gives the students the edge when applying for work also.

Drexel University is an up-and-coming urban school that promotes efficient learning, fast-paced education, and getting students out into the real world as soon as possible in the best way possible while simultaneously making every student feel like they are accepted somewhere.

Drexel University is a school that focuses on not only giving their students a quality education, but also setting them apart from other students by providing them with the COOP program, which gives their students the advantage when applying for their first full-time job.

While Drexel may not necessarily foster relationships between its student body, the university primarily focuses on preparing the students for a post college career through a rigorous academic program while emphasizing job experience through the co-op internship program.

Drexel, a recognized name in private education and a global leader in co-op, online course delivery and the application of technology generally, serves as a highly respected source of knowledge and opinion among the media and general public.

Drexel is a large private school filled with students who can afford to be there- however, if a student comes here for the right major, Drexel has a handful of amazing programs for certain degrees.

Drexel University is a great place to learn and build character through the rigorous 10 week quarter-based system while also gaining real world work experience through the 6 month co-op program.

Healthy comparrioson between academic achievement and social and phsyical obligations. A well rounded student is supported in all areas of their achievements and rewarded for their hard work.

Drexel University provides a safe environment for students to get the best college co-op, experience, and education, as well as providing opportunities for job placement after college.