Drexel University

« See more reviews of Drexel University

The kind of student that should attend Drexel University is one that should be hard working, responsible and intelligent. You are required to take terms instead of semester's so essentialy you are doing about the same if not more work, in a lesser amount of time. That is where the responsible part comes in, in order to balance and juggle your personal life with your school activities.

I would not recommend Drexel if you like to take your time. Because of the quarter system time goes really fast and you really need to pay attention and study from day one. Furthermore this school is not famous yet. While it is getting there and there has been a lot of positive changes over the past years, I would go to another school if you are really looking for that brand name.

The kind of person that should attend this school is smeone who is looking to major in Engineering, Music Industry, or any of the Scientific fields. I am actually transferring, but if you enjoy the city and wish to major in any of the above majors. I would strongly recommend looking into Drexel. It is a lot of fun and right near Center City. So you are sre to have a blast.

A student at this school needs to be prepared to put in a lot of time for studying and assignments if they want to get good grades. The student should care about his or her grades and really strive to obtain a meaningful internship. Time management skills are very important because it is difficult to find a balance between a social life and studying.

Drexel University is a very diverse and large school. If you a a person that likes to be in a big school with large classes, then Drexel University could be for you. Also, Drexel University has three terms each school year. Therefore, a person needs to be a hard worker and fast learner, because a ten week term goes by extremely fast.

A person that is career driven, sure about their major, and devoted to learning much about their field is the right kind of student to attend Drexel. Drexel focuses on developing your career from day 1 of freshman year, and has a co-op program that incorporates mandatory internships in your field of study.

Drexel is for career minded individuals who know what they want out of their education and their life. It is a place for people who are responsible and have good time management skills. It is also a place for anyone who wants research and real world working opportunies to be a part of their education.

Engineers, Sciences, Law, Business interested people. People who are willing to work hard. People who want some experience in their field before they graduate, the co-op program is the best part of this school. People who know what they want their major to be. People who are independent.

Drexel focuses on its Engineering and Business programs with state-of-the-art labs and buildings. Although, students of various majors attend Drexel, magority of the students that attend Drexel are pursing a degree in Engineering or Business due to its highly ranked co-op program.

A Drexel student is someone who is driven and school oriented. Our social lives revolve around school work and you can see many a student studying together. There is little focus on sports and school spirit. Students here are more like adults than other universities.