Drexel University

« See more reviews of Drexel University

I would tell myself that the most important thing you can do is not procrastinate. You have to study and manage your time. You also need to be very self disciplined. Some of the courses you took as a high school senior were there to get you ready for college. Make sure that you manage your time wisely and work hard towards your ambitions.

So far I have learned how to cope with proffesors that I do not always agree with. I have learned to self manage my time a lot better and to motivate myself to do work. I absolutely love Drexel it is a great experience. I cannot wait for my co-op which will give me real work experience that will be great on my resume.

If i could talk to myself as a high school senior i would teach myself to do better. better in a sense of being on time and being organized. i would tell myself to do better in school. i would encourage myself to apply for scholarships and be more involved in school. i would give my self more apportunities to succeed.

I think it is most important to find out how happy the current students are in the same major. Find out if you can handle the course load and how much time you will have to enjoy being young. I also think it is most important to understand the cost, with intrest, so you will know where you stand when you graduate.

I would tell myself that that you should not push of assignements until the last minute because the more time i work on it the better it will end up, even if i think that i can do it quickly. I would also tell myself to start lloking for scholarships sooner because it would make things alot easier for the future.

I would tell myself to cherish every moment as a senior. College life and classes are much different then I expected. Nothing bad but not what I expected. Be organized and have good study habits because they will carry over into college. Also, enjoy the quiet time at home because it is hard to find at college.

Tour the school, talk to some of the current students and see what they say, but also remember to take what they say with a grain of salt. They could be having a bad week/term. The workload will always be more than in high school so try and find an upper-classman and not a freshman to talk to about that.

Take your time deciding and look at the academic aspects of it along with the student activity, safety, and ability to travel or public transportation. Students will get the most out of their experience by being social and joining school groups and attending the social activities the school has to offer.

Definately visit and stay a night if you can. Get the best feel for the campus after you have made sure the school has all of the 'features' you are looking for. Compare the facts first and then make sure the campus feels right; be sure you are as comfortable there as you are at home. Good Luck!

I would tell myself to enjoy my time with my friends and family. Also, to look into the cities that the schools I was interested in were located. In addition I would advise myself to not overwhelm myself with too many activities and organizations, because my studies may suffer because of it.