Drexel University

« See more reviews of Drexel University

Do well from the start. You will make it out of high school without being one of the classic stereo types for poor hispanic girls. If you do well from the start it will be easier to get money for college, and you'll need that money trust me.

Check out the area during the day and night, so you can judge security, nightlife, as well as sports facilities or whatever hobbies you take part in. Knowing whether or not you can go do the things you enjoy is a big factor.

I would tell myself to buy energy drinks and start reading. I would also recommend perfecting time management skills before coming to college, because when you get here there is no room for procrastination or slacking off.

Since I have just entered the college world my eyes are wide open. My experiences so far have been one of learning independence, responsibility, the proper methodology of learning and how socialize among various cultures.

Don't think too much into it. Sometimes the college you end up going to may not be the college you want to go to in the first place. Don't feel bad. College is college. You'll love it no matter where you end up.

I would advise myself to just learn how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Be responsible, healthy, and happy...and don't procrastinate! I would tell myself to look for a good balance in life of work and play.

Attending Drexel University has given me a new outlook on the college experience. I believe that this new view based on work ethic and concentration on what I need to do will definitly help me in the future.

It is important to do adequate research on the university you plan on attending. It is important to find a college that is the right fit for you and offers the most opportunity as opposed to simply a name.

Don't let your children go to Drexel unless they really understand the term system. It is really hard to get used to the pace. Everything flys by fast and you have to stay on top of the course work.

So far, I've made friends with people who I never would hh ave met had I chosen a different university. I love my classes, and all the professors are fantasticl. I'm proud to be a Drexel Dragon!