Drexel University

« See more reviews of Drexel University

The best thing about this school is certainly the co-op program. It's great having so much experience compared to others once we graduate. It also allows you to have money while you're young.

I love being able to walk the streets of Philadelphia. There is always something going on. I also like that if there is a problem somewhere in the city I get a notification on my phone.

BECAUSE I AM A BUSY OLDER STUDENT RETURNING TO SCHOOL, OTHER THAN IT'S WONDERFUL REPUTATION, I APPLIED BECAUSE IT HAD A COMPLETELY ONLINE DEGREE DEVOTED TO MY DESIRED AREA OF STUDY.

Many courses were offered 100% on-line. This provides students who are working full-time or have other commitments to complete their degree without travelling to campus.

The Best thing about Drexel University is the kids you,ll meet. Finding good friends are hard to come by here, s when you find one. Its a good feeling.

I believe that the Co-op program is Drexel's best feature. It allows students to get well needed job experience before going out into the "real world."

I think the classes they offer are very diverse and interesting. You have a lot of oppurtunity to explore new subjects.

Different legends on and about campus. This is not the original chandelier; the original was destroyed in an accident.

The residence halls because they continuously engauged the students academically and socially to be better students.