Drury University Top Questions

Cookie

Their new policy they're implementing next year where all freshmen and sophomore students have to live on campus. I come from a very low income family and I'm trying really hard to do the best I can in terms of getting a good career in the future.

alissa

I have yet to find something frustrating about the school itself.

The most frustrating thing about Drury is that I worked a full-time job while many other students' parents preferred they concentrated on their education. As a result, many students partied regularly while I studied for hours and they ended up pulling 4.0gpa's while I struggled.

Parking restrictions

Dean

It seems like a big high school where everyone has a preconcieved notion about who is who and what is what and people talking about other people. It needs a little bit more size to it.

Neil

Drury University sometimes struggles to properly allocate their funding, which to the student paying over twenty thousand to attend, can be entirely too frustrating.

The amount of items you have to read and write depending on the classes

Angelah

The most frustrating thing about my school would be the cost. Drury is not necessarily a very difficult university but it is expensive.