Duluth, MN
Duluth Business University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Duluth Business University

Ibrahim

To think about what is the best thing at the University of Minnesota, Duluth is very hard due to the great things this place has to offer. One special thing here is health. The University of Minnesota in general offers enough activities, and places to help students on top of their health. It has clinics, gyms, domes, and much more to offer just to keep every student in shape. This is the special thing my school offers me and takes care of me as a student between its walls.

Going back in time can be tough especially if you don't want to remember the past. Last year around this time I was a high school student waiting for my acceptance letters from few schools that I applied to. It was a very tough dicission to choose the school I wanted to go to. My parents gave me all the freedom to make my choice. Now I don't have any bit of regrassion to what I chose. Although it would have been better if i knew that being away from family can be hard in the beganning, and could affect my academic performance. I should have prepared myself to be away from everyone that shared a bit of every moment of my life. Now that it took me a whole semester to of preperation I'm ready to get back on the train of seccuss.

To talk about what this school has I would start with academics, the engineering program here is known as the second best after the main campus of the University of Minnesota which is located in Minneapolis, Saint Paul area (Twin Cities). The engineering program here is known for its officiancy and great placement around the nation.

daniel

When I graduated high school, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. I didn't know myself, who I was, or what I wanted to be. Twenty years later, I know my interests and I feel more committed to developing them into a career.

DBU has small class sizes. There are generally 8-12 students and two instructors. The staff goes out of their way to be helpful.

I wish I had known that privately funded colleges can cost up to seven times as much as state subsidized colleges.

Pamela

DBU is a small campus, I sense most students are genuinely interested in the success of their peers.

I feel it is important for you to get involved with volunteer efforts. I believe this connects you to your world, your community and offers valuable insight into what true passions may be waiting to be discovered. It is important to become comfortable with science and technology because the world is not a static place. Life is a giant web of connections and endless probabilities and possibilities, valid information is key in making the connections that will move you forward. Your life should be in balance. You should explore many aspects of yourself, especially creativity. Learn to appreciate what knowledge is valuable for you and don't just settle for a paycheck or be overly persuaded by the opinions of others. As time passes just having a job will be less and less gratifying. Don't fear change. Employ reason; knowing how to think is more important than what you think. Practice compassion and fearlessness. Spend time with nature; nature is a patient tutor and will help you keep things in perspective.

I am a non-traditional student returning to school and I am still excited at the prospect of learning new information and pursuing a career of my choice, as opposed to just get a job. I guess I will complain about parking.

Duluth Business University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.