Minneapolis, MN
Dunwoody College of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dunwoody College of Technology

Abby

Absolutely love this school, great teachers, and hands on learning. I hear horror stories of other schools where most teachers don’t teach and they teach their selves. I can proudly say, my last two years at this school I only ever had one bad teacher and my class complained and the teacher was fired. The school listened and communicates with its students.

Andrea

Dunwoody College of Technology is a good college especially if you want to have a technical career, and also offer you a nine-five percent to get a job after graduation. They do a career fair two times in the year and during your first year, they help you to make your resume and to be prepared for the career fair that they do. And also during your first year, you will learn a lot about your career and also the material that they use it will help you to be prepared for your future.

Katina

It provides many opportunities to advance your degree in the Technology field. The professors are there to help and I love the campus life. It has a great relationship with the business community which the leaders of business community comes in and discuss skills that the professors need to be teaching the students. As a result of this job placement is 90 to 100 percent when a student finish college! Many scholarship opportunities and many resources are provided to students to be successful.

David

It's a very good school in my opinion. I have found that I really enjoy everything I have done in this school since school has started. I would totally recommend this school to my friends. I believe that all those that study here have a great opportunity in life.

Dunwoody is an incredible school to attend. The class sizes are small enough to get individualized attention from your professors. The college is smaller, which makes for a welcoming environment from all faculty and students. Each program is very hands-on, which ensures that each student gets the proper knowledge to go out in the field confidently upon graduation.

T

It's a great school, and as far as I'm concerned, there isn't too much to complain about. The food, staff, student body, and resources are better than I could have imagined being a first year student. When I first started at Dunwoody, I didn't know what to expect coming straight out of high school, but it is a very welcoming community.

Dalton

It is a great school with very motivated teachers always there to help you when you need it. Everyone on campus is very nice and usually ask what your program is and how tough the courses are. Alot of very understanding teachers who know the struggles of daily life.

Serenity

My classmates are very interesting, positive, open, helpful, and friendly.

My classmates are very interesting, positive, open, helpful, and friendly.

If I could go back and talk to myself at the beginning of my high school senior year, I would tell myself to get everything taken care of for high school, take everything more seriously, and to not underestimate anything in college. Since I am currently half way through my senior year and in my second year of college, there is only so much I could tell myself. Anything I needed to make up for high school, I would tell myself to start right away and work until the requirement is met, so that I could spend what's left of the year tending to my current work and getting ready to graduate high school. I take everything eduactional seriously, but my time management is a little off. I would tell myself that friends and significant others will be there after high school and after college, and if they aren't helping me educationally, then they can wait a few more months. Everything in college is there for a reason, even the smallest assignments are linked to something big. I would tell myself to do every assignment as if they were all big, because they all impact grading the same.

I brag about the location, parking, automotive classes, food, teachers, the different floors, how nice and friendly and helpful everyone is at my school to my friends.

Maggie

My classmates are mature, responsible, fun people!

My classmates are mature, responsible, fun people!

If I were able to return to high school as a senior I would have applied myself much better. It's been 13 years since but I still think about how I wish I were more serious. For instance, it wouldn't bother me if I waited till last minute to get up and go to school. I would sometimes be 5 minutes late to my first class. Now, I can't stand when people show up late and have no respect for their classmates or professors. Also, acadmecially, I would have pushed myself harder in high school. I was a decent student and received A's, B's and and occasional C but I know if I would have utilized my time at home and studied the material I would have received far more A's. My niece who is 16 wants to be a doctor when she is finished with her education. I express to her how important it is to do well in math, science, and attendance. How come hindsight is always 20/20? Let's just say, apply yourself as a senior, do the work, get excited about your education, and you'll be preapared.

I wish I would have known how in depth the Radiologic Technology field would be. I am doing things in clinical I never imagined I would have been doing before hand. You think it's going to be super simple just taking xrays of patients but it is far more than that. We need to know the eniter human body! I am very proud of myself for my accomplishments thus far. Also, I wish I would have known college Algebra! I am a little nervous to take this class which is a mandatory arts and science class.

Dunwoody College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.