Dunwoody College of Technology Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Dunwoody College of Technology

Dalton

It is a great school with very motivated teachers always there to help you when you need it. Everyone on campus is very nice and usually ask what your program is and how tough the courses are. Alot of very understanding teachers who know the struggles of daily life.

T

It's a great school, and as far as I'm concerned, there isn't too much to complain about. The food, staff, student body, and resources are better than I could have imagined being a first year student. When I first started at Dunwoody, I didn't know what to expect coming straight out of high school, but it is a very welcoming community.

David

It's a very good school in my opinion. I have found that I really enjoy everything I have done in this school since school has started. I would totally recommend this school to my friends. I believe that all those that study here have a great opportunity in life.

Katina

It provides many opportunities to advance your degree in the Technology field. The professors are there to help and I love the campus life. It has a great relationship with the business community which the leaders of business community comes in and discuss skills that the professors need to be teaching the students. As a result of this job placement is 90 to 100 percent when a student finish college! Many scholarship opportunities and many resources are provided to students to be successful.

Dunwoody is an incredible school to attend. The class sizes are small enough to get individualized attention from your professors. The college is smaller, which makes for a welcoming environment from all faculty and students. Each program is very hands-on, which ensures that each student gets the proper knowledge to go out in the field confidently upon graduation.

Abby

Absolutely love this school, great teachers, and hands on learning. I hear horror stories of other schools where most teachers don’t teach and they teach their selves. I can proudly say, my last two years at this school I only ever had one bad teacher and my class complained and the teacher was fired. The school listened and communicates with its students.

Andrea

Dunwoody College of Technology is a good college especially if you want to have a technical career, and also offer you a nine-five percent to get a job after graduation. They do a career fair two times in the year and during your first year, they help you to make your resume and to be prepared for the career fair that they do. And also during your first year, you will learn a lot about your career and also the material that they use it will help you to be prepared for your future.