D'Youville College

« See more reviews of D'Youville College

D'Youville can be described by the following sentence: A small, urban school focused on students, academics, and student success with an additional emphasis on serving the community around. D'Youville was founded by St. Marguerite D'Youville whose spirit was to never refuse the call to serve. D'Youville keeps this motto close and includes it in their mission statement. D'Youville takes pride in small class sizes and classes being taught by Ph.D's, not teaching assistants. The college is based right in the city and provides students with a unique urban setting for living and learning.

D'Youville College is a diverse community that offers small class sizes, so that every student is allowed the opportunity to reach their full potential by receiving one on one interactions with their professors. You really feel as if the professor truly want you to suceed not only within your studies but also by becoming a sucessful member of society. As mature student in the nursing program I really feel like D'Youville gave me the chance to reach my goal in becoming a nurse, which I plan on returning by caring for others.

D'Youville is a reputable school with a greagt program for returning students. I've loved every minute of my coming back to school. I greatly appreciate their program because it is allowing me the opportunity to further my education all the while work full time during the day. They've been very supportive and encouraging. At my age, to come back it can be rather daunting but this program is geared towards people just like me! It's a great comfort to me to have this program available to me.

D"Youville College is a very prestigeous college that has a variety of students from multiple ethnic backgrounds. I enjoy all the campus events and the small campus itself because it is very easy to navigate. The teachers are very helpful and students never hesitate to help one another. The school itself is very personable and a good choice for any medical major.

My school, D'Youville College, had everything I was looking for in my dream college from having the best program for my major (dietetics), to having lots of community service options, to having free tutoring, but most of all, D'Youville had the friendly, caring, and helpful atmosphere I didn't feel at other colleges.

D'Youville College is a friendly, small-sized school that has a great faculty and staff wiling to help you with you whether it be with finacial aid, academics, sports related questions or concerns and really welcomes those who visit the school for possible future enrollment.

D'Youville's motto of "educating for life" couldn't be more accurate-the faculty ensures you make the very best of your time learning; they are extremely helpful and supportive, and constantly push you to strive for the highest.

D'Youville is a small and personalized learning environment that offers a demanding but high quality education as well as a helpful and supportive staff and many career placement opportunities upon graduation.

Very disorganized and unaccomidating, the departments do not communitcate with each other at all, leaving the students to fend for themselves when dealing with any problems or questions.

D'Youville College is an excellent school that allows you to thrive socially and academically while focusing on giving back to the community and doing well academically.