D'Youville College

« See more reviews of D'Youville College

I would consider it too small. There aren't very many resources available to students on campus, for instance study abroad. The library is small and not very accommodating for the amount of students, especially considering how challenging many of the classes are. There are only two residence halls and two eating areas, and parking can often be an issue.

The worst thing about my school personally is the location. I love Buffalo and have lived here my whole life. However, living downtown in the city area is not the first location I would have chose for my college education. Thankfully it has not been an obstacle in reaching any goals I have at my school to reach my education goals for the future.

The thing that I consider to be the worst about my school is the parking situation. The parking lot size is limited and if you don't arrive early it can take you a while to find a spot. It is possible to find off campus parking but for half of the year the weather is very uncooperative.

The worst thing I consider about the school is how many "extra classes" you have to take. I believe that they should focus on the carrer choice you choose and give you more experience and knowledge about the area you are studying rather then being an overall well rounded student.

The worst thing about my school is the parking. The only way you get a good parking spot is if you arrive early in the morning or late at night. The parking is always packed in the lots and on the streets.

There are not alot of evening classes offered for my major. I am a single mom with a young child who is not in school and evening classes would be helpful.

The school is very small and students tend not to think out side of the box. It is hard for someone who cares about the enviroment to relate to the school.

The location is the worst thing for me, because I live in a small, agriculturally based town, the city and west side have been a hard adjustment.

The worst thing about the school is the process you have to go through with financial aid so that you have enough money to pay your bill.

The worst thing about D'Youville College is the location. The location of the college is in a very poor and high crime area.