D'Youville College

« See more reviews of D'Youville College

I wish I had known how bad the parking situation was. If you take early classes it isn't that big of an issue, but if you have classes starting after 10am, finding a spot in one of the campus lots or even near campus can be a challenge for sure.

I would have liked to know more about the teachers and what i would have to take. I would have also liked to know more about the area I would be going to school in. Also, how easy or hard it was to get help with course work and finacial aid.

I wish I had known about the opportunities to get involved in my school besides the sports and clubs. There isn't really anything else that wasn't addressed to me when I came to DYC to visit and when I enrolled there.

I do not think that there is anything I really needed to know about D'Youville that I did not know going in. I feel that the school prepared me well for transferring and beginnging a new college career here.

I wish I had known more about the festivals and the different cultural events held year round in the city and in the suburbs. They bring people together and it offers me the opportunity to expand culturally.

There are few teachers, and for some programs there are few students. What this is indicative of is that a necessary course may only be offered during one semester.

How much differnt the teachers were from high school teachers and how much of a change it would be from the workload of high school to tgeh workload of college

I feel that I was given a good base knowledge of this school through tours and guides. I do not feel that I lacked any information before coming here,

I wish I would have known but I have tried to find books for the upcoming semester through peers at school and online to decrease the expense.

I wish I would have known how great it was, because I wouldn't have even bothered to apply any where else.