D'Youville College

« See more reviews of D'Youville College

The best thing about my school is that the classroom sizes are small and allow for the students to be more involoved and get individualized attention from the professors. This school is also helpful with students who need help from a professional. The student center allows student to sign up with a tutor, who is usually also a teacher, if help is needed.

The best thing about D'Youville is that it is a smaller school so it allows for better learning and ability to connect better with professors. Having smaller classes makes it easier to learn and there more one on one opportunities with professors.

I liked the ability of all my classes to me in one building the majority of the time, so in the winter and rain I wouldn't have to go outside. It's a small campus and you get to know most people in your major graduating class.

The availability of the professors, and their caring attitude. The professors I have had take the time to make sure I understand the concepts, even if it means they must take time out of their personal schedules to do that.

Our learning facilities becasue they are brand new with state of the art learning tools and great learning invirontments, plus many areas to study with friends or alone for tough finals.

The best thing about D'Youville College is the small class sizes. The professors are always willing to answer any questions students may have inside and outside of the classroom.

The best thing about Dyouville is the class sizes. You are never a number and the teachers know who you are. making the whole experience more personal.

That the teachers are there for you if you are haveing aa tough time they will help you out the best they can

That the small class sizes help when you want to espablish an academic relationship with your professor.

The Best thing about D'youville is that the class rooms are small and no one is ever a number.