East Central College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for East Central College

Adam

A nice economical way to get a AA degree or credits to transfer to a larger 4 year school. They've recently added on since I left allowing more space for classrooms. The administration can be problematic at times and less then co-operative. Most of the teachers are knowledgeable and I still use a fair amount of what I learned on a regular basis.

Great teachers. Small classes. Makes the learning environment better such as teachers are able to spent time going over things with indeviduals. Very happy with my experience thus far. Even though it is a community college the classes are tough making leg better and harder working students

Lindsey

East Central is a great college to start off at, it is very clean and well maintained, the staff are almost always available and willing to help, and the classes are fairly educational. The downsides of this college are there are not many extra-curriculars that are offered outside of the classroom. There are only three sports on campus! I think it would be much better if there were more activities offered.

Kjia

I believe that East Central is a great starting place. You get the education you need with paying only a fraction of what a four-year school costs. There are a variety of clubs and organizations to get involved with. I highly recommend it to those who are in district and looking for a way to save money on schooling.

Claire

For a community college, I feel like it offers a great academic atmosphere. The professors and guidance counselors are available and very helpful. The buildings are a little bit old, but there are some updated ones as well and I feel like its the perfect place for a student to jump start their academic career. I would encourage anyone is interested in attending to definitely apply.

Catherine

East Central College is a community college in Union, MO. I came from a small high school and this college has definitely made the transition from being a high schooler to being a college student much easier. Even though it is a community college, their academics are up to par and they are nationally accredited in their music department as well as accredited in other academic fields. The professors are personable and understanding and engaging in lectures. While people may look down on me for going to a community college, I do not regret my choice of going here for my first two years of college.