Decatur, MS
East Central Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend East Central Community College

I think East Central Community College is the perfect school to attend. It is a very small community and they make you feel safe and welcome there. They never leave out any students on anything we always are kept up to date with everything going around the campus. The students a friendly and very helpful as well you can absolutely ask anybody for help and someone will take their time and show you around. The sports at this school is also very fun and attend to go and attend. The atmosphere is really awesome and wont let you down either.

Orissa

It is a great college choice for those who are shy or are uncomfortable around others. It provides a great transition while allowing for there to be a sort of freedom for those who have recently left home. Overall, the staff are fantastic as well as the food and I would recommend anyone to attend here.

Ethan

It's a great hometown school. Great area and school overall for getting started.

Rotarius

I love East Central Community College. I find the President to the one of the most encouraging person there is at school He is the reason why our college has bee so successful. He meets no strangers. New students, family or friends, he is always welcoming each person as his own. He gets involved with sports and all that he can as a way of providing support to all faculty and students.

Laurel

East Central is one the best junior colleges in my opinion. The staff is very friendly, and the campus is extremely safe. There are many activities to keep all the students involved. All in all East Central is an amazing choice for a college. I recommend that anyone in the area consider ECCC as their school of choice.

Zpe

It is going to be an great start for continuing my education. I didn't know about going to this school at first, but it's not far away from home. I plan to major in Dentistry then after school start my own practice. I'll get my start at East Central soon after graduation.

Jaimee

East Central is a good college for any student who needs an affordable tuition and has just graduated from high school. There are numerous academic, as well as, recreational and sport related opportunities to find here. East Central is also good for those adults who have a job but are trying to get a degree in a certain field. Overall, ECCCC is a marginally good college worthy of commendation.

Rebecca

East Central College is a good school if you want a small class size and professors that will actually take the time to help you. Granted, it's a community college, but I would recommend anyone to get their general education classes out of the way at this facility!

Candie

If I could go back in time tell myself then about going on to college, my first main issue (or instruction) would be to CALM down! In my senior year I was completely freaking out. I got so nervous that I completely missed out on my last year at high school because I was worried about money, which school to apply to, what would happen to my parents and my relationship, and everything else under the sun. So my very first piece of advice would have to be to calm down and take it easy. Another big issue of mine while attending my first semester at my current school is that I completely stayed to myself. So the next thing I would tell my high school self is to open my mind to friends and clubs. My last piece of advice would be to stand hard in what you believe because there are many people trying to change your beliefs, morals, and your ways in general. These would have to be my some of the most important things I have learned during my time at East Central.

East Central has many reasons for bragging. The biggest aspect I like about East Central is the relationship between the teachers and students. I have been attending this school for a year and a half, and every class that I have enrolled in the teacher loves communicating with his or her students. If the student is having problems the teachers actually get upset that the student did not come by their office and get help. So I would have to say the student ? teacher relationship has to be my favorite part of East Central.

Angela

My classmates are very friendly and are very helpful.

My classmates are very friendly and are very helpful.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself while still in high school I would tell myself that in ten years it will almost be mandatory to have a degree to get a good job. I would tell myself to stop trying to grow up so fast and enjoy going to college that I will have plenty of time to be a grown up. I would also say that college can be fun and you will meet so many wonderful friends. I would say that while the transition going to college may be a little scary it is not at all scary once you get there. It is like with anything new you do, that you are a little scared but once you are there it is all good. I would remind myself that while it may be tempting to get carried away with all the partying that goes on at college to remember why you are there and stay forcosed on your degree plan.

The best thing about my school is that it offers online classes and night classes. By having online and night classes students that have children and full time jobs can still enroll and achieve their goals of obtaining a degree. The faculty is very helpful and work with you in trying to find the best schedule that will fit into your life.

East Central Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.