East Central Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for East Central Community College

Rebecca

East Central College is a good school if you want a small class size and professors that will actually take the time to help you. Granted, it's a community college, but I would recommend anyone to get their general education classes out of the way at this facility!

Orissa

It is a great college choice for those who are shy or are uncomfortable around others. It provides a great transition while allowing for there to be a sort of freedom for those who have recently left home. Overall, the staff are fantastic as well as the food and I would recommend anyone to attend here.

Rotarius

I love East Central Community College. I find the President to the one of the most encouraging person there is at school He is the reason why our college has bee so successful. He meets no strangers. New students, family or friends, he is always welcoming each person as his own. He gets involved with sports and all that he can as a way of providing support to all faculty and students.

Jaimee

East Central is a good college for any student who needs an affordable tuition and has just graduated from high school. There are numerous academic, as well as, recreational and sport related opportunities to find here. East Central is also good for those adults who have a job but are trying to get a degree in a certain field. Overall, ECCCC is a marginally good college worthy of commendation.

Laurel

East Central is one the best junior colleges in my opinion. The staff is very friendly, and the campus is extremely safe. There are many activities to keep all the students involved. All in all East Central is an amazing choice for a college. I recommend that anyone in the area consider ECCC as their school of choice.

Zpe

It is going to be an great start for continuing my education. I didn't know about going to this school at first, but it's not far away from home. I plan to major in Dentistry then after school start my own practice. I'll get my start at East Central soon after graduation.

Ethan

It's a great hometown school. Great area and school overall for getting started.

I think East Central Community College is the perfect school to attend. It is a very small community and they make you feel safe and welcome there. They never leave out any students on anything we always are kept up to date with everything going around the campus. The students a friendly and very helpful as well you can absolutely ask anybody for help and someone will take their time and show you around. The sports at this school is also very fun and attend to go and attend. The atmosphere is really awesome and wont let you down either.