East Stroudsburg, PA
East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania

Deairra

East Stroudsburg University is a home away from home for me. I am freshman in my second semester and I couldn't be happier to attend ESU again in the fall. ESU is a pretty campus and it's not too big and not to small. The size is just right for people who are looking for a home type of feel school. Classes are easy as well. ESU is a home for me and I hope it can be for you too. Just take the first step, and research the website and schedule a tour to see the campus, college life and student life that ESU has to offer. You won't regret it!

Sabir

Good school!

Good school!

Briana

This is the absolute worst college I have ever been to. I lived off campus but right across the street, it was practically on campus. Nobody took the school work seriously, it was all about partying every night of the week. My first week of classes someone got shot in front of my house going home from a party. ESU offers a list of verified off-campus housing and that was where I found my apartment, and my landlord ended up robbing me, and come to find out she was illegally renting to me. Overall experience was terrible. I was in the hospital for a week and missed classes and my teacher would not accept my absentee notice from the hospital.

Jacquelyn

I loved my time at ESU. My class size was usually between 20-25 students. There was all types of students from new HS graduates to Adult students. The professors were always so helpful and available to help. I was active in the Greek Community and Dorm Event Board. There was a lot of community events that take place throughout the year on campus like Community on the Quad, Dorm Events, and Special Olympics. You can get a variety of food and sandwiches or wraps by going to the Union. There are a lot of quiet places and labs to get your work done or participate in group projects. I made a ton of friends and had the time of my life at ESU. I cried endlessly through graduation and was devastated to leave.

Benjamin

I went into this college thinking I would have a horrible time. It was my last choice school, and I grew up in the town, so it was all tired for me. Halfway through my first semester, I'm finding that ESU isn't really all that bad. I could complain about the food and the parking (as a commuter), but you'll get those problems at pretty much any university you go to. What makes ESU nice is that there are so many ways to get involved on campus, and the professors are always there to help you when you need it. The campus is located downtown where most things happen in the Burg, and you'll never run out of things to do on or off campus. In past years, they've made a bunch of cuts in programs like foreign language and music, so unless your intended major is in STEM, I would suggest looking for another school. Although I don't think this is the school for me, ESU could be a great university for others.

Colleen

So far, the school is fantastic! Everyone is really nice and helpful. There is always something going on around campus, and plenty of opportunities to get involved! The professors are all incredibly open and helpful, and you can tell the faculty and staff care about the students.

Worst College to be in

Worst College to be in

Hi Iam a current computer science student in this college and I will be very honest with you people what kind of college is this. Professor here are biased and will not clear you easily and most of the time you would have to repeat the subjects because this college is short of money and has no reputation. This college has no extra subjects to learn and no specialization. But you have to have a strong background in coding. Also, international professor from korea or China will kill you and fail you everytime and you will forced to take undergrad class. No help is provided and they keep reading slides and don't care if you understand or not. They want Assignments, homeworks and Midterm and final to have superb score. This college is not at all easy and professor are the worst. Hate this college.

I would tell myself to not worry so much about meeting people and making friends. It's easy to get involved in college and discover new things about yourself. It's important to try classes you might not think you're interested in and keep an open mind when meeting new people, because they can always surprise you. The hard work I did to prepare for college in high school paid off immensely. College isn't entirely about the academics, they are challenging, but it really becomes about discovering who you are and what your passion is.

I loved the small class sizes and the personal relationships I was able to build with my professors, even professors not in my major field of study. East Stroudsburg is a friendly and welcoming university.

If you're the type of person who wants to get lost in a crowd or hide in the back of a class East Stroudsburg isn't the place for you. The professors are very engaging and get to know you on a personal level and hold you accountable for the work that is required.

Tyler

Sadly, many of my classmates are just partiers who dont care about school much and only worry about going and getting drunk or doing drugs to have a good time.

Sadly, our school was voted the most underrated party school in America by the Barstool Blackout Tour.

I would give anything to be able to actually go back in time and give myself this advice. I would stress the importance of studying and going to class. Being away from home you get your freedom from parents and get to do whatever you please but at the same time you need to be mature and realize that your family is paying a lot of money that they dont really have to send you to college. Everybody is making a big sacrifice for you and you should do whatever you need to to make them proud. There will be times where the situation you are put in is difficult but you need to do the right thing. There will be many temptations but you most overcome them. School and getting the grades is the most important aspect of your time in college. If you succeed in the classroom doors will open for you, if you dont opportunities will disappear. Just know that if you be yourself and work to the best or your ability you will be successful. Friends will come and go but you just need to be yourself and work hard to make everyone proud.

East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.