East Stroudsburg, PA
East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania

Jason

That school is a voluble melting pot of learning where you can network with other students throughout the country and I think that why I chose to go back to school at Rasmussen Collage. They have a vast community of camps throughout the U.S. I am going to use this time that I am in school to work on my degree so I can give back to the community and get my lic. as an addiction counselor.

Ariel

The lessons that i have obtained through my college experience is that, i have recognized my strengths and weaknesses within subjects and how to go about studying for the material or subject, i have met intelligent people that are strong friends and helpers whenever i get stuck, but most importantly, i gained knowledge of who i am as a person as well. Attending college has been extremely valuable because the classes and work exposes me to different levels of education and skills that can assist me later in life, it helped me grow as a person, and helped me realize that any dream you have is possible. Also, its's made me enjoy learning even more.

The best thing about my college is that they have extreme helpful professors and tutors if you don't understand the materials taught in a lesson. They are also very kind and patient with whomever goes to them, and even encourage students constantly that they can help and their office hours.

Natalia

College is very important in almost every aspect of life as a young adult. The experience teaches a person qualities that I think every teenager or young adult should experience. Although I have only completed one full semester of college as a freshman, I have learned more in the last semester than any semester of high school. I have learned what it fully means to be responsible, live on your own, use your time managing skills wisely, how to socially interact with others and make friends, and overall learning what is more important and worth your time and thoughts. College is so incredibly valuable to attend for several reasons. The first reason is so that you can learn and use all of these qualities for a more rewarding lifestyle and learn how to interact with our environment and get the most out of it. The second reason college is valuable to attend is because of our current society and how much harder it is to get a job now than it was many years ago. A college education is important to furthur your career and live a more successful, fufilling life.

East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania is a superior, high-quality school for receiving an education. As every senior explores, visits and makes decisions on which university or college they wish to attend , they realize that there are positive and negatives about every single one. There are several things I wish I would have known before I came to school. However, the attribute about East Stroudsburg I wish I would have known before I came is where the majority of the students that attend the school are from, or their hometown. I think this imformation would have been helpful.

Every single person has different qualities about themselves that make them adjustable to certain places. East Stroudsburg University is very flexible to different personalities and has many characteristics that can alter with a persons comfort zone. The campus is located in the Pocono Mountains, which is a region of Pennsylvania known for its outdoor sporting resorts. Although people who are used to the cold weather could find this very satisfying, people who are normally used to warmer weather should not attend this school, simply because they might not be able to quickly adjust to the cold weather.

Joy

Wow, this question seems so simple and so complicated all at the same time. My college experience has taught me who I am and what I want out of life. I have grown up during college. I went to a different college for a few years right after high school, took a couple years off, and am now in nursing school. Both of these colleges have helped make me who I am. I have learned so much about myself. I have learned that I love kids, but do not want to be a teacher. I want to help people, I hate hospitals, but I want to be a nurse more than anything. I have learned that college can be terrifying and hard, but if you work at it and stay focused; it will turn into the best time of your life and you will make some of the best friends there. I've also learned who is important to me and that a supporting husband is amazing. But one of the most valuable things I have learned at college is to have confidence in myself; I've learned that I CAN succeed in life...starting with college!

My college encounter was a great opportunity to explore different concepts and gain life experiences in a stimulating and supportive environment. It encouraged me to form my own ideas by actively listening and participating in discussions. This dialog has made me aware of the diversity in people's values and personalities which has led me to open myself and let go of preconceived thoughts. The value in this has been a better understanding of myself and the people around me creating a dynamic environment where I can achieve any goal.

Timothy

East Stroudsburg is well acknowledged for Athtletic Training. This program is excellent.

East Stroudburg's Athletic Training Program was exceptional. I had professors who really took an interest in me. They really made by 2 years here exciting and educational. They have prepared me to take the next step in my educational process. I will now be taking what I have learned into my graduate studies. I am really looking forward to getting back into school to help me become even better than I am now as an Athletic Trainer.

The shuttle buses never came on time and the lines for food anywhere on campus were very long. The prices for the food were very exprensive. There was minimal parking because of construction. I feel some of the construction could have been done when school was not in session.

Allison

I attended ESU as a cross country and track and field athlete, and ahealth and physical education major. As an athlete we had practice six days a week, and two of those days we practiced twice during the day. If school was closed due to snow, or it was finial exams week we practiced. This work ethic taught me how to not to quit, and there are not excuses for not completing a task. Through out my life after college I stick to my commitments, and make no excuses to not complete obligations through out my life. As a health and physical education major, ESU taught me to be creative, and being accounted for student outcomes in learning. As a special education graduate student, ESU has prepared me to create learning strategies to help students and individuals with special needs. Last and most important piece I have taken away from ESU was how to stay healthy now and through out the future. ESU has a new recreation center for students. There were professors to help students with nutrition, body image, and injuries. Strategies were also provided to motivated student to be healthy now and in the future.

The worst thing about ESU is it does not help students focus on the future. It focuses on doing well athletically, and accademically. It does not help students prepare to manage loans and bills, and financial aid gives very little assistance. It does not give students skills in writing resumes, interviewing, or researching jobs.

A person that should not attend East Stroudsburg is someone that love the city, and traveling. It is a rural area and not many activities outside of school to be involved. If a student is majoring in buissness, law, pre-med, or any major that requires a masters or doctorate certificate is not recommended. East Stroudsburg is know for teaching, athletic training, exercise science, and nursing. If a student is not into sports, fitness, and is only into art, deabte club, or any political clubs is not recommended. ESU is a school for athletes.

Sonia

East Stroudsburg University's campus is beautiful, no matter the time of year.

East Stroudsburg University's campus is beautiful, no matter the time of year.

East Stroudsburg University has been an environment in which I have always felt comfortable and welcomed. I have had the opportunity to work among some of the best professors, teachers, and students through out the region. I have learned the value of hard work and the importance of never giving up. I know that every semester at ESU, is one step closer to reaching my goal of becoming an educator and having the ability to instill these values in the students that I teach. I have had wonderful experiences as a student of East Stroudsburg University, including having the opportunity to teach in schools through out Philadelphia. ESU is a highly accredited school for people who are thinking about pursuing a teaching certificate; in my experiences, I can personally understand why that is. No matter what your intended major is however, you will have many opportunities to work with people from different cultural backgrounds while collaborating new and affective ideas for a better future.

Our classrooms are filled with some of the best students and professors; therefore, I believe our classrooms should have the best furniture as well.

Lettie

I've been able to make very close friends with other students as well as recieve academic asisstance from my tutors and my professors. I've also been able to become involved with campus clubs and organizations that have positively affected the local community and even nationwide.

My school has a great tutoring program for for students that are having a difficult time with a particular course or has a demanding schedule. My school also has a great career center where students can go to the career advisors and have their resumes and cover letters critiqued as well as search for prespective jobs that they qualify for after they graduate.

The computer lab is very advanced and that the school has multiple clubs and interest groups that a person can join. It is also easy for students to find a job on campus.

Clay

I have found my college attendence to be a growing experience for me by meeting new people and getting to pursue the career that I am hoping will work out in the long run. I have found my teachers to be helpful and understanding at DCTC. I find more and more as time has gone on that companies are looking for qualified workers. For me, college is opening doors that I myself could never touch. I feel everyday that I attend that I am moving closer and closer to success. Once I graduate college, I will have a sense of true being that I can accomplish many things that will help push me into things that I would never pursue.

East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.