East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania Top Questions

Sierra

Not sure

New dorms were built and my tuition went up..

Natalia

East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania is a superior, high-quality school for receiving an education. As every senior explores, visits and makes decisions on which university or college they wish to attend , they realize that there are positive and negatives about every single one. There are several things I wish I would have known before I came to school. However, the attribute about East Stroudsburg I wish I would have known before I came is where the majority of the students that attend the school are from, or their hometown. I think this imformation would have been helpful.

I have always wished that some how I could go back in time with the knowledge that I know now and change a few things around. East Stroudsburg University is a good school, at the same time its the effort that you put into your school work that counts. As a freshman I wish that I knew more about how many credits to take, as well as taking courses a lot more seriously. However I was able to learn from my mistakes and get in touch with the right people who were able to guide me in the right direction.

The amount of volunteer opportunities. I would have liked to be prepared more.

What exactly the college I originally decided to go to was like. You should really find out what the people and classes are like before you make your decision because transferring is not an easy task. Stay over night if the college allows you to and maybe attend a few classes so that you can get a feel for what the school is about. Had i done that, I wouldn't have wasted a year. And don't worry about making friends. Everyone is in the same boat as a freshman. Friends will always come no matter what.

I wish I knew my roommate before I went to school.

I have an older brother who went to college, so i pretty much knew what to expect

Edward

I wish I knew how much the total college experience costs.

I wish I would have known that there is a cap on how much a student is able to take out as far as student loans go. I would have lived at home and commuted to a different college to save on money. I went here because I thought I could make it through on loans. I also wish I would have known there was going to be an economic crisis. Then I DEFINITELY would have commuted to a different college from home.

I wish I had a clearer idea of what I wanted to study before choosing East Stroudsburg. I originally began as an education major, which ESU has quite a good program for, and switched to Recreation early on in my freshman year. I would not have chosen ESU had I known I wanted to become involved in Recreation and now in Tourism and Hotel Management.