East Tennessee State University

« See more reviews of East Tennessee State University

My classmates are the most beautiful, intelligent, and promising people I could have ever met. They are simply the best people in the world. I came to ETSU not knowing a single sole and I quickly fell in love with all my new Buccaneer friends! I have met people with all kinds of different backgrounds, ethnicity, social classes, and cultures. Attending East Tennessee State University has really made me grow astronomically as a person.

We are a genuine melting pot at ETSU. Students, for the most part, tend not to judge others and are very accepting of all different races, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations. We have students from a wide range of socioeconomic backgrounds, but when you are on campus, this doesn't matter. Everyone is a friend to their neighbor, and your past and your home life doesn't get in the way of making new and amazing friends.

My classmates at ETSU were diverse in many ways; there were older students as well as many ethnically varied students. I loved the atmosphere in the classroom, countless ideas and opinions were offered and it helping me to better understand and appreciate different views. It was condicive to a productive learning environment and often times alot of fun.

Plenty of diversity. Most of the students are from Tennessee, but there are some students from out of state. Some transfere students from near by private colleges. Wide range of age groups. There are many traditional age students strait out of high school, and there are also a large quantity of non-traditional students.

I have some friends. They are really cool and kind with me and most of them Christians and real believers. They most of the time invite me for games and playing music together. I also mad them one of delicious Iranian foods. " Gjormeh Sabzi"

There are a variety of different flavors of personality types in my classrooms, some are funny and out-going, some are quiet and are happy to help and some just love being in class and learning what we are there to learn!

My classmates are very helpful and usually know what they are doing, sometimes they are the best people to ask for help or advice on projects.

It's a diverse crowd: some are funny, some are smart, some are unintelligent, some are real jerks, and some are really great people.

The students here are motivated and driven to succeed and there is an overall feeling of teamwork and fellowship on the campus.

My classmates are mostly young, but there are many non-traditional students and all are driven and goal-oriented.