East Tennessee State University

« See more reviews of East Tennessee State University

People who enjoy a local atmosphere are those would thrive at my school. People who enjoy knowing those around them and feel comfortable interacting with a diverse group of individuals are meant to go to my school. If being just another number in a crowd is what you seek, then turn your cheek, away from my school. East Tennessee University is MY SCHOOL, and I feel that college is a personal experience that a student should be able to connect with. I hope I have just given some student somewhere a glimpse of THEIR SCHOOL.

Like I said before, there's really no particular person who should or shouldn't go to ETSU. If the student is looking for a religious affiliated campus, there's tons of religious groups and even a religious sorority you can join to get that feel. If the student is looking for a reasonable price, the school offers a payment plan. You can pay for you're tuition in a couple payments instead of all of it up front. ETSU would definitely be a good home away from home for anybody.

From what I have seen the social environment is inviting of anyone regardless of sex, gender, ethnicity, etc., so main considerations should obviously be what field you want to enter. Anyone that can find a program they are wanting to enter here should tour the campus and their department of interest, compare it with other options, and make a decision based on that. And monetarily, ETSU is one of the cheapest 4 year universities in the state.

East Tennessee State University is a great school for students who are interested in Bluegrass, which East Tennessee State University is the first college to declare Bluegrass a major. It is also a great college for students who like a small urban area where the Tri-Cites area is a great area to live in. Also this college offers a positive learning atmosphere where student can learn and enjoy college.

You should attend if your self motivated and mature enought to handle a busy schedule. You will have to keep up with lots of homework and get everything turned in on time. With this in mind you will also have a great time meeting people from all over the world. Don't be afraid of failure because that is also part of the learning process. You'll fit in if you set goals for yourself and go for it.

I feel that any student that is outgoing and makes friends very easily should go to East Tennessee State University. I did not know many people when I started school here in the fall, but over the year I have made several new friends, someone who is quiet and shy and doesn't make friends easily probably would feel uncomfortable in the large class room environments and not knowing someone on campus.

East Tennessee State University has a place for everyone. ETSU is a college with a wide variety of opportunities, clubs and fun activities to get involved with. It has a wide range of races and ethnicities but everyone seems to coexist well. ETSU is a great place for an out-going student who wants to get involved on campus. There is something for everyone at East Tennessee State University.

I believe a person who is willing to commit to their studies should apply for East Tennessee State University. Most of the classes have over fifty students in them, so the students are required to pay close attention in lecture and get free tutoring if they need personal attention. If a student likes a large and school spirited student body, I recommend East Tennessee State University.

Anyone who is wishing to major in digital media, nursing/medicine, international affairs or teaching would be best suited to go to ETSU. Those programs are supposedly really great -especially the nursing programs and teaching programs. If you are looking for a college that is big on sending and recieving students abroad, ETSU is a good choice for you as well.

This college is quite liberal, but there is a niche for everyone here. There is always so much going on with so many different groups. ETSU is a place for everyone! If you like to be surrounded by people at your school, but not suffocated; this is the school for you. The campus is gorgeous and is great for finding your inspiration.