East Texas Baptist University

« See more reviews of East Texas Baptist University

It is my home away from home; very friendly, sociable and easy to get involved if you really want it; as well as having small classes which always students to receive more attention from their professors.

My school is fun, exciting, and cool, but at the same time very particular and demanding as to what they want from the students who attend.

ETBU is school with Christian morals that strives to give you a sense of community and love before you venture off into the work force.

It is extremely huge, very simple to get around to each building, and has many staff members to help out the students.

An Environment Filled with People that believe in a common goal, personal, spiritual, and financial success.

Amazing, small, Baptist University that offers lots of financial aid in order to make ETBU the right choice!

ETBU is a faith based university that brings Christ and education together unlike any other university.

Even though you may not like every little rule at ETBU it's a truly wonderful place, I love it here.

ETBU is people and relationship oriented, always reaching out to one another and the community.

East Texas Baptist University is absolutely wonderful and spiritually uplifing.