Eastern Florida State College Top Questions

The activity of the community is amazing. While there are a portion of students which are apathetic, many others have created faculty-sponsored and administration-supported clubs for almost any interest. I loved experimenting with the different clubs, and was also introduced to legal proceedings by the Inner-Club-Council, where the Student Government Association would convene with clubs to discuss funding requests by Robert's Rules of Order. The administration was so highly involved in these programs and so supportive that I felt encouraged to pursue enriching, socially stimulating and productive clubs of various kinds.

I brag about the number of students in each class. My college may not have small classes like a private accelerated school, but it does have smaller classes then a university. I feel that attending a college with less students in each class is very important because as a student you have a better oppurtunity to learn.

BIANCA

HONESTLY, I DONT BRAG BECUSE MY SCHOOL ISN'T FASCINATING ENOUGH TO TALK ABOUT. ALSO MOST OF MY FRIENDS GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL I GO TO SO THEY WOULD KNOW HOW THE SCHOOL IS THEMSELVES.