Eastern Florida State College Top Questions

Billy

Its close by and has small class sizes, students get to know the teachers on a more personal level.

Austen

The best thing about my school is its location. I am located pretty near my school so its not really a hassle getting to and from there.

The best thing about my school is that I know a lot of people that attend. Since we all are from the same small town, most of us just go to school ten minutes away. Also I do prefer the small classes because I get to fully understand what the teacher is saying and I will not have to worry about missing something.

My school has the advantage of having more intimate class sizes which allows for stronger student-teacher relationships. It also encourages students to create ties which can help build a support group for studying and learning. I believe that attending Brevard Community College has greatly furthered my learning experience and opened many new doors for my future by bestowing upon me wonderfully helpful teachers and immense oppertunities for growth.

BIANCA

THE BEST THING I WOULD CONSIDER ABOUT MY SCHOOL THAT ITS SO CLOSE TO HOME THAT I COULD EVERY DAY.....

The cost! I transfer to UCF in the spring 2010 and it has a substantial price difference. Flexible schedule! Until recently I was a single mom of two. So the online classes and early morning classes allowed me to go to school when my kids were in school. Staff Availability! I had a tumor removed from my C1 last October. The instructors were able to work with me and my assignments since I would miss classes they allowed me to pair up with online classes during my outage.

Desiree

The best thing about Brevard Community College is ease of being able to apply, register, and meet with an advisor. This allows all to feel welcomed and comfortable, providing a warm atmosphere for those who maybe nervous or unsure of the future.