Idaho Falls, ID
Eastern Idaho Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Eastern Idaho Technical College

Kaitlyn

Up and coming community college. Things change all the time. There are monthly activities for all students. Teachers are people who have experience in their field of expertise. Class rooms are small and most studies have just have a handful of students.

Lisa

I love that they don't focus all of their enrollment on just graduating high school seniors. I am a non-traditional student and I am finally getting my registered nursing degree after being out of high school 20+ years. I never took the ACT or SAT and most universities require them for entrance. I love my school and the instructors and administration are AWESOME!

Mariah

It had a great academic environment. Excellent teachers and faculty that were very helpful with any questions I had in regards to classes and course questions. Great student culture and environment. Great campus layout. Awesome cafeteria space and library.

Mariah

I would advise myself to try getting at least a part-time job during my senior year that way I could have more money saved up to help pay for college. I would also tell myself to work more on time management issues that I have been working on dealing with the past year. Lastly, I would have told myself to apply for colleges earlier and for scholarships before starting college.

I wish I had know more about the financial aid process.

People who are not able to schedule their time wisely to be able to make it to class and complete the homework on time.

Lona

My classmates are fast becoming my best friends.

My classmates are fast becoming my best friends.

I would advise myself not to worry. To have faith in myself that I can get through college. I worry alot, aobut money, friends, etc. So my main advise would be not to worry. People are different and learn at their own pace. I'm now confident that I can make things work, with help. I would also tell myself to start/keep looking for scholarships early and more often. Things may have gone smoother. It's nice when you don't have to worry about those things.

The kind of person that should attend EITC are those that can stay focused and absorb a lot of information in a short amount of time. EITC being only a two year college offers a great deal of instruction to get a person started in the work force in consintrated amounts.

Eastern Idaho Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.