Charleston, IL
Eastern Illinois University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Eastern Illinois University

Kylwon

I like the school and feel like the people here care about you. its small and the classes have a couple of students in them ,but it is great one on one time. i like that we can come together as a community sometimes. i feel we could be a little more diverse.

Kendall

The atmosphere of Eastern is very inviting. The students and faculty are very friendly. The student body is very diverse there is a place for everyone.

Josey

I would choose this school over and over again.

I would choose this school over and over again.

Mariam

I wasn't sure what to think at first, but I grew to love EIU. People there are helpful and welcoming; there is a very tight sense of community. There are a variety of groups for a variety of interests and I appreciate that they cater to a diverse population. Classes are all within walking distance from on-campus housing. Professors and tutors are always available outside of the classroom, and campus feels very safe. All in all, I would say EIU is a great school.

Charity

Overall I love the campus, it's a friendly and amsafe environment and the staff are very helpful.

Sodiq

great

great

Great teaching school! They really care about you and want you to be successful. Eastern Illinois University is pretty financially friendly and they help you find scholarships. The campus is easy to get around and everyone there is super friendly and helpful.

Jesse

I absolutely love the campus and everyone on it. Can't wait till next fall to be apart of campus. Now yes, there are problem's on campus but, most of them are caused by the stupidity of others. Also, what place does not have problem's, nobody can name one place that doesn't have a single problem.

Christyna

Eastern Illinois University is a close knit community. I absolutely love EIU, and you can tell all the students and staff do as well. The staff in all departments really makes sure the students are striving. There are lots of things to do on and off campus. Academics is the main feature here like it should be and it is the most important thing to everyone here at EIU.

Erica

Eastern Illinois University is a great school, it is a great small community with great staff on hand always ready to help out. Eastern is a safe environment and we look out for each other here. Eastern has good sports and is D1 so if you wanna play you can walk on if you are really good. The food here is decent they can improve in that area. Academics are great and professors are always willing to help.

Eastern Illinois University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.