Eastern Illinois University

« See more reviews of Eastern Illinois University

I think that the best thing about the school is the size. It is a smaller campus so its easy to get used to and familiar with. It doesn't take very long to get to your classes so that's a bonus! Also since it's small, many of the teachers get a chance to know you personally and you get more one on one time with them.

I believe the best thing about Eastern Illinois University is how tight nit it seems to be. Every visit I have had there, it seems like every one helps everyone out and no one is just alone. I come from a small town so it is very important to me that my school be very tight in its campus community.

Its not a very small campus; but everything is close together. Nothing is too far to walk to. The teachers are super understanding and almost always available to help out. And no matter what you are ontrested in or like to do; you are bound to have a great social life here.

The best thing about my school is that a person can find time to have a social life as well as just learning. Being in a sorority is a great way to stay active on campus. It can really make a person feel less stressed to have friends they know they can always rely on.

The community here is amazing. It's like a small town, people like to come together to help those around them, even if it's just because you lost your keys. It may have 12,000 people, but it's tight-knit.

The best thing about my school is the size. I tend to be shy around new people so I was not interested in going away to a huge campus. This, along with price and distance were my main deciding factors.

The Lumpkin College of Busienss and Applied Sciences is one of the best undergraduate schools I have ever experienced - quite literally on par with a "Big" school without the price tag.

The best thing about the school is the overall feel and size of campus. It's a small enough campus to go back and forth, but large enough that you don't feel confined.

The small, friendly campus. This school offered the small class size so students and professors really know eachother.

The best thing about my school is that the faculty and staff are so cooperative and friendly.