Eastern Iowa Community College District Top Questions

Because of the small size, I am able to be immensely involved on campus. For example, I perform extensively with the Concert Choir and Variety Singers, and I help with tutoring several subjects in the student center. It's nice to receognize almost every face I see on any given day. Some people might find that suffocating, but I find it very comforting.

Katrina

Clinton Community College has a very strong sense of community, and it shows in their planned activities. Events and other activies are always locally based. It really makes me feel like I'm a part of something.

With going to a community college you can choose from so many different majors to explore. Exploring these majors will cost less and still give you the same quality of education. By figuring out your major you can still keep your part-time job and therefore live on your own and exprience what some people say you loose by going to community college, "The college Experirence".

Tiaira

The best thing about my school is the low cost of tution, the teachers actually want you to succeed, and the councelors are actually there to help and take the time to answer any questions you have to ask. We have just as many resources available to use as other schools of higher learning such as University of Iowa and St. Ambrose university. Not to mention with smaller classes we have a better chance of retaining and learning more information then those who have to share there classes with 500 or more students. that the best thing about my school.